Chapter 1

Nina's POV

I woke up to someone shaking my arm roughly.

"Nina! Wake up!" shouted a voice urgently. 

I groggily opened my eyes to see Hermione right next to my face. "You overslept, you're going to be late!" she repeated for what felt like the hundreth time. 

"Alright! Alright! I'm up, Mione!" I said as I shoved my blanket off of me. "Good," she said, "I'm leaving, I can't be late for the first day of Professor Sprout's class." She adjusted her robes, and rushed out the door. God that girl is so obsessed with her classes.

I glanced at the clock by my bed. Shit. 7:18. I'm so dead.

I jumped out of bed and rushed to put on my clothes. I tried to grab a drink of water while looking for my textbook, but I bumped into my desk, spilling water all over me. 

"Great. Just what I needed." I said to myself while throwing my book down, and pulling off the now soaked clothes I had just put on. I didn't have time to try to find another set of my uniform in my mess of a closet, so I just grabbed one of Hermione's praying that it would fit. 

The skirt fit just fine, but the shirt was wayyyyy too small for me, in the um, chest region. I took of the white blouse and just threw on pullover sweater, hoping that my robes would cover anything that might be peeking out. I pulled up my grey knee-high socks, slipped on an old pair of kitten heels, and ran out the door.

I rushed through the corridor into Snape's classroom. Everyone was already seated as I scrambled over to the last empty seat in the classroom. 

"Late on the first day, Miss. Robinson. That will be detention on the first day as well." bellowed Snape from the front of the room. Just my luck, trouble on the first day back at school.

I opened up my textbook and pulled out my quill, hoping to just get this class over with, when I heard a cold voice speak next to me,

"Nice shirt, mudblood."