chapter 17

(we are just going to pretend Fred and George are in the same year as Nina and Draco, the entire story isn't canon anyways hahaha)

Nina's POV

After I said that, he froze, almost as if he was afraid.

"Nina, I don't think this is a good idea." he finally said.

I raised my body off of his and sat beside him instead, "What to do you mean?"

"It's just," he sat up to face me, "You and Potter just broke up, you aren't thinking clearly."

I got off the bed and walked around to the other side to face him, "I'm thinking perfectly clear." I said before turning around and walking out the door, before he could even try to stop me.

I can't believe that after all the time he spent trying to get with me while I was dating Harry, that when we were broken up, he didn't want me anymore. It was like he just randomly changed his mind, just moments before I was kissing him, and he was kissing me back. 

I ran through the school all the way over to the gryffindor common room, and sunk down onto the couch, not even checking to see if anyone else was there. I laid my head down on what I thought was going to me a pillow, until I heard someone clear their throat. 

I sat up quickly, and turned to face the person, only to see it was Fred Weasley, who offered me a big smile. 

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you when I came in!" I said, apologizing profusely.  

"It's perfectly alright, are you okay." he studied my face, "You look like you've been crying."

I took a deep breath, "My boyfriend just broke up with me, and the other guy I think I might have a think for keeps messing with me over and over again and I'm sick of it, and everything is just going to shit!" I said, all my words flying out quickly.

I'm not sure why I told Fred all that, we had never been very close. We spoke during lunch sometimes, but we never went out of our way to hang out.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you all that." I said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry all that is happening to you. I'm sure it will all work out eventually, but I get why you're upset right now, but it will get better."

I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly felt the need for physical contact. I leaned forward and pressed me lips onto his, but quickly pulled away after realizing what I had just done.

"I'm so sorry oh my god, I don't know why I did that I am so sorry."

He laughed, "I'm not complaining." 

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Really?"

"Really." he said as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled me closer to him and place his hands on the back of my neck as we kissed, and I ran mine through his hair. His lips were soft and warm and comforting, and heated my entire body up. He took his hands off of my neck and used them to instead grab beneath my thighs to pull me onto his lap. He moved his lips from mine, onto my neck and began to softly bite down of the side of it, leaving little red marks, and making me quietly moan.

Through moans I whispered into his ear, "Can we go back to your room?"

He nodded his head and picked me up off of the sofa. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, to hold on as he walked up the stairs to his room that he shared with George. He set me down on the bed and climbed on top of me to continue what we had started in the common room. But just as his lips made contact with mine, someone suddenly walked into the room.