Chapter 13

Nina's POV

A few weeks later, I was sitting in Potions class when Draco barged into the room, late as usual. Unfortunately for me, the only remaining empty seat, was beside me. He stomped over the desk and sat down almost as ungracefully as possible. Against my better judgement, I dared to turn my head ever so slightly to glance at him. 

"Are you just gonna stare or are you actually gonna say something to me for once?" he snapped at me, so harshly I inched away from him ever so slightly. 

I looked away from him and whispered, "I could say the same for you." 

Ever since I had talked to Draco in the corridor a few weeks ago, he had begun acting weirder than usual. He went from ruining my time at school, to blatantly ignoring me. He would stare at me during class and meals, but look away every time I caught him. One time I had been on a walk with Harry, and we had passed by him, and he looked like he wanted to kill Harry. I think he might be jealous? But that wouldn't make sense though, why on earth would he be jealous of us? We had only been officially dating for about two weeks, so I had no idea how Draco could've found out that quickly. 

I had tried to talk to him a few times before and after class, just simply saying hello, but he always ignored me. I guess at one point I had just sort of given up on offering him any sort of friendship, because he clearly didn't want it. 

"Oh shut up you know why I've been avoiding you!" he exclaimed, sounding annoyed. I was about to ask him why, but Snape had already begun the lesson. But every little while, I could feel Draco quickly glance over at me, making me squirm in my seat. I thought about what had happened the last time we were sitting together in this classroom, and from the way he was acting, I though he might've remembered it too. 

I could feel Draco's eyes fall back to me again and I looked at Snape to avoid his gaze. Suddenly I felt a tap of my knee. Draco's wand. Oh my god could this be happening again? I must've looked startled because he whispered, 

"Calm down Robinson, I'd be more than happy to recreate what happened the last time we were here together, but I'll have to wait to make you call out my name, there's someone here to see you." 

I could feel myself turn bright red. I can't believe he would say that to me, he knows I have a boyfriend, who was in fact, standing right outside the door, waving for me to come out. I cautiously raised my hand and waited for Snape to call on me.

"Yes, Miss. Robinson?"

"May I go to the washroom, I'm not feeling to well."

He rolled his eyes before saying, "If you must."

I nodded my head, picked up my wand, and headed out the door without looking back at Draco. Harry grabbed my hand without saying a word, and began to walk down the hallway with me. 

"Harry, where are we going?"

He placed a finger over my lips to tell me to me quiet and whispered, "We have to be careful, we can't get caught skipping class."

I nodded and followed after him. I had no idea what was going on, but I trusted him and went with it. 

We were about to reach the exit when he said, "Close your eyes Nina, and don't open them till I tell you to."

I reluctantly closed my eyes and wrapped both of my arms around his, and followed right beside him. I could feel us walking across a brick path and then onto and area covered with leaves. My foot got caught under a branch and I began to fall forwards, but Harry caught me before I fell to the ground.

He slipped one arm around my waist and said, "Don't worry, I got you."

We walked through what I assumed were the woods for a few more minutes before he finally instructed me to open my eyes. He had set up a small picnic for us, with a blanket and everything.

"I had Hermione help me grab some of your favorite food, and Hagrid helped me cast a protection spell over this area of the forest so we'd be safe while we ate, but if you aren't comfortable here we can head somewhere else that's completely okay with me-"

I cut him off my pulling his head down and laying my lips onto his. 

I smiled and went, "It's perfect." before going back to kissing him.

He picked me up and placed his hand on the back of my thighs, lifting up my skirt and robes. I wrapped my legs around his waist and used my hands to play with his hair while we passionately kissed. We continued like this for a few more moments before I stopped and stepped back down to the ground. 

I got down on my knees and slowly unbuttoned his pants. I pulled down his grey boxers to reveal his already hard dick. It was huge, probably about 9 inches, and thick too. 

I wrapped both of my hands around it and gently kissed the tip, making him started to breathe heavier. I slowly began sucking, only about two inches of it, trying to get my mouth adjusted to its size. I started to push more into my mouth while pumping the rest with my hand. 

I carefully slid my lips over the full length, making me gag. It was thick to the point that it felt like it was stretching my mouth. I pulled back, and it made a little noise when it popped out of my mouth. I held the shaft with one hand, and his balls with the other, and started to suck on the tip again. With his cock in my hands, I innocently looked up at him, and made eye contact while I kissed the head. 

He let out a rough moan and said "Fuck you're beautiful."

The comment gave me a boost of confidence and I started to suck faster on the massive dick, trying to fit more in my mouth each time my lips slid back down. I could feel precum start come out the tip so I went back to the tip and started swirling my tongue around making him moan loudly as he shot out his load into my mouth. Thick cum filled my mouth and I tried to swallow as much of it as I could, but some dripped down onto my sweater. 

He pulled me up off the ground and kissed me, which surprised me, because I had just given him a blowjob, but I'm not complaining. His erection slowly went down and he pulled his boxers and pants back up.

We sat down and enjoyed the picnic he had made, with a permanent blush stuck on his face from getting his first blowjob, and strands of cum still on my top, and you know, it was kinda perfect.