Chapter 10

Nina's POV

Harry's lips pressed against mine, holding me afloat in the water. The lake was still freezing, but the heat from his body, and the kiss, kept me warm. After a few moments pass, he whispered into my ear, 

"We should probably head back."

I frown, not wanting it to be over. 

"Just one more minute" I say, running my finger tip over his collarbone. 

He laughs and says, "When you put it that way..." and pulls me in for another kiss.

He takes his hands and places them on the backs of my thighs and pulled me upwards, and I wrapped my legs around him, making his shirt push up, revealing my thong to him. His cheeks turned bright pink when he saw, which made me laugh at his shyness. His lips slowly moved down past my lips to my neck. I let out a quiet moan, making him blush even harder. 

A few more minutes went by, before I decided it was probably time to head back before people started to get suspicious. 

We swam back to the shore and quicky got out of the cold water. The wet shirt clung to my body, outlining my figure. I wasn't sure if it was from Harry, or from the cold, but my nipples were clearly visable through the shirt. 

"Bloody hell!" shouted Harry. 

"What's wrong?"

"Someone took our clothes!"

Well shit. 

"Harry look at me! I can't walk into school looking like this!"

"I'll figure something out, okay?"

I looked at him and nodded. He took my hand and started to walk back up to the school. His hand felt warm in mine, heating up my whole body. I can't believe that after all of these years I'm just now seeing Harry. Sure I had seen him before, but not in this way. He had always just been kinda there, and now, I never want him to leave.

I looked up at him and smiled. 

"What?" he said while laughing.

"Nothing"

He shook his head, but smiled. He adjusted his glasses and kept walking. I stuck right by his side, up until the moment we reached the building.

"Harry, what do we do now?"

"Just follow me."

He walked around to the back of the building and fumbled with a large, wooden door handle. He eventually got it to open, and slowly cracked door ajar. He placed a finger on his lips, signaling to be quiet. He stepped in before me, and followed close after. We carefully stepped arounds the hardwood floors, being cautious to not make any noise. We stepped around various objects trying to not cause any comotion. I had been paying to much attention to boxes to my right, that I had ignored the lamp to my right. My foot hooked onto it and I fell, taking the lamp with me, causing a huge crash.

Suddenly, Filch's cat darted out towards me. 

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet and whisper-shouted, "NINA RUN!"

We ran hand and hand out the room, no longer being careful to not make noise, knocking down items as we went. Harry pushed open the doorway and we darted up a back staircase that led into the gryffindoor common room. 

Luckily, most people were still at breakfast, so the room was empty. We had made it. I started to laugh and Harry joined it. It was such a crazy thing that had just happened, but it gave me butterflies when I thought about Harry pulling me up of the ground, and going out of his way to save me from the embarassment of having to walk through my classmate in someone else's soaking wet t-shirt.