chapter 18

Draco's POV

I had been coming back from dinner when I ran into her in the hallway. I knew she was going to try to avoid me, so I went up to her before she could see me and walk away.

As I got closer to her I noticed there were a few things off about her appearance. Her normal tight ponytail was messy and had strands falling out everywhere, there were faint tracks of mascara on her cheeks, her pale pink lipstick was smudged, her face was tinged pink, and her legs were shaking and it looked like she was leaning up against the wall to keep herself upright. She looked like she had just been fucked. 

I walked up to her and glared at her as harshly as I could, "Already fucking other guys right after you cheated on your boyfriend?" 

I knew my words had stung her because darker red blotches started to show up on her face, which I learned meant she was going to cry soon. I smirked at her obvious discomfort at my words, further confirming my suspicions about what she had just done. 

"Leave me alone Malfoy." she said rolling her eyes at me.

I guess we were back to last name basis.

"Not if you are just going to go around acting like a little slut."

I immediately regretted saying that as soon as the words had left my mouth, I knew that I had hurt her. 

She looked at me with pure disgust and anger in her eyes, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? I'm not the one sleeping with half of Hogwarts."

She shoved me with both of her hands, not playfully, with force. "Fuck you, stay away from me." she said is a sharp tone that made my heart hurt.

After I regained my balance, I looked at her one more time before turning away, "Good idea, I wouldn't want to catch any STDs from you." 

I turned around and walked away from her, leaving her fuming. I don't know why I had acted like that to her, there was just something about her sleeping with someone else that bothered me. She was supposed to be mine, and no one else's. 

I shoved my hands in my pockets and started back for my dorm room, to just get away from all of this and be alone, but unfortunately, it couldn't be that easy.

As I passed by the entrance of the courtyard, I was suddenly pushed to the ground. 

I looked up and saw Potter standing angrily above me. 

"Why the hell would you kiss Nina?" he yelled at me.

I stood up and walked up close to him, "I did a whole lot more than just kiss her." 

He reached out to push me again but I reached him first, knocking him down. I bent over him and slammed my fist in his face over and over again. A small crowd gathered around us, including Nina who I saw out of the corner of my eye. I knew that she hated me for what I was doing to him, but I didn't care. 

After his eye had started to turn black and blue and there was blood streaming down his cheek, I was pushed off of him by the Weasley girl, who then told me to get the fuck away from him. Looks like Potter had moved on quickly too. 

I stood up and kicked his side one more time before pushing through the crowd and walking back into the school building. I thought I had seen Nina separate from the group and attempt to follow after me, but I assumed I was wrong, why would she? 

I felt millions of pounds of pent up anger inside of my chest. This was all my fault and I knew it. It was my fault from the start, ever since I had made that stupid bet with Blaise. How was I supposed to know I was going to end up feeling something for her? She was only ever supposed to be a quick fuck. 

I knew I needed to let all of it out somehow, and I figured out just the way how to. I stormed through the hallway until I spotted a slytherin girl the year below me staring at me. She had long blonde hair, and wasn't horrible looking. She wasn't as pretty as Nina, not even close, but she could do. Getting girls to suck you off was easy when you were one of the more popular guys in the house, in fact you can just so much look at a girl and she'll get on her knees for you. 

I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist and whispered roughly into her ear, "You're coming with me."

She blushed and quickly nodded her head. The nearest bathroom was the girls' first floor one, but it appeared to be empty, having it be later at night. I pulled her into the room and she immediately dropped down onto her knees in front of me. 

I unbuckled by belt and she pulled down my pants and boxers and slowly grasped my cock, which was beginning to harden. She wrapped her lips around it and started to slowly suck on the tip.

That wasn't enough for me though, so I gathered her hair in one of my hands, and used the other to push her head further down my shaft, making her gag. She looked down at my dick, focusing on blowing me.

I thrust into her mouth before speaking to her, "You look at me when you sucking my cock, you little bitch." and she her eyes immediately went up to mine.

As I face fucked her, tears started to escape from her eyes from how fast I was having her go. Just as I could feel myself about to bust, someone walked in. 

The slytherin girl didn't hear and just continued to suck me off, and I let her, especially after I saw who it was.

A flustered Nina Robinson entered the bathroom, like she was looking for someone. Her mouth dropped when she saw me, and I smirked at her. The sight of seeing her so pissed at me sent me over the edge, and I pulled the girls head back as I came, so I could shoot my load all over her face.

As my cum came out all over the girl's face, I kept my eye contact with Nina. After I had finished, I took two fingers and swiped some of the cum off of her cheek, and stuck them into the girl's mouth. 

"That's a good little slut." I whispered roughly down at her, making her smile and blush. 

Nina looked at me one last time before turning and leaving the bathroom. 

And I didn't go after her.