Chapter 5

Nina's POV

What am I doing?

This is such a mistake.

Why am I following him?

Why should I trust him?

My stupid teenage horomones are clouding my judgement. Any sane girl would stop right now and turn around and go straight back to her room. Alone. But no not me. Instead I'm letting Draco Malfoy, the Prince of Slytherin, take me back to his dorm room.

But I must want this, right? If I didn't I would've turned back by now. It's not too late, I can still stop this before anything else happens that I'll regret.

I stop walking. Draco stops beside me, and I look up a him. 

He brushes his finger against my bottom lip and whispers, "I'll take it slow, I won't tell anyone. I promise."

And for some reason, I believe him. 

He grabs my hand and we run laughing to his room. 

When get there, he quickly shuts the door, and locks it so no one can walk in on us. He pushes me up against the wall, breathing heavily in front of my face, before leaning in, and kissing me passionatly. He slides his hand up to my cheek, and brushes hair away from my face.

He pauses and looks at me for a second, smiling, before returning to kissing me. The hand that was once gently touching my face, was now gripped around my neck. He began laying kisses roughly on my neck, leaving little bruises. He traveled down to the collar of my sweater, and pulled it off of me. He unclasped the hooks of my bra, and let it fall to the floor.

He let go of my neck, and pushed me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me, and his kisses became more rough, as he traveled down my stomach. He slipped off my panties and began to kiss the outside of my pussy. He slowly started spinning his tounge in little circles and I couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure. 

He stands up and grabs me. I pull down his pants and silk boxers. I gasped when I saw how big his dick was, there was no way all of that was gonna fit into me. I grasped it and slowly started sucking on the tip. Draco gathers my hair up into his hands and starts pumping in farther into my mouth. I gag on the massive cock, which makes him smirk and go harder. He's starting to breathe loudly and pulls out of my mouth, leaving spit and precum all over my lips. He picks me up and lays me down. 

He walks away to his desk and removes his wand. He casts a spell onto the room to soundproof it, and says smuggly "Trust me, you'll be needing that." 

He grabs my legs and throws them apart and waits right at my entrance.

"Are you sure?" he says hesitantly.

I quickly nod and he slowly pushes himself into me.

I hurts a lot at first, but soon the pain turns to pleasure. I want more.

"Please faster, please!" I cry out, wanting to feel every bit of him inside of me. 

"You want more, you filthy slut?" he replies, turning me on even more.

I scream out "YES" and he quickens his pace.

He slams his hard dick in and out of me, making me moan loudly. Waves of pleasure are set through me while I cum around his thick cock. He flips me onto my stomach and pushes in from behind. 

He pulls my hair and says in a rough voice, "Who's your daddy, you little bitch?"

"You're my daddy, you are!" I moan out.

He continues pumping all ten, thick inches, in and out of me, make me scream out daddy everytime he re-enters. 

He keeps going like this, and whispers to me "Who's daddy's baby slut?" and "Take that cock like the whore you are." and sticks his fingers into my mouth. 

I cum again for what feels like the hundreth time, and he pulls out and grabs me by my waist a pulls me up to his dick, and shoves it into my little mouth.

I start sucking it, bobbing my head up and down, making him moan out. Thick streams of cum start to fill my mouth, some spilling out onto my chin.

Draco takes his finger and rubs off the excess from my face and sticks it into my mouth for me to suck on. I make direct eye contant with him while doing this and he breathes out, "Good girl."

Draco climbs off the green satin bedsheets and put his boxers back on. I sit for a minute, to catch my breath before I stand up again. I can barely stand, and I stumble over to the pile of my clothes he had ripped off. I pull them back, and run my fingers through my hair, and get ready to walk out the door, preparing myself for an embarrassing walk back to the gryffindor dorms.

Just as my hand reaches the cold metal door handle, Draco spoke behind me, 

"Please don't go."