Chapter 2

Nina's POV

I whipped my head around, only to see none other than Draco Malfoy. 

Draco Malfoy was the kind of guy that when you saw him, you would pause to just stare for a few seconds. Just to look at his delicate, pale features, and crisp, but soft white hair. To see his tall and lanky stature, that he somehow managed to make so attractive. To look just until him made a snarky remark towards you, for daring to even glance at him. Yes, he may look like an angel, but he is far, far from one. 

Rumored to be a death eater, or one in the works, he was someone you should avoid. Even if the rumors are untrue, you'd still want to steer clear. His cold gaze and mockery could make anyone, no matter how confident, feel like they are about to vomit.

We had gone to school together for most of our lives' together, but we were far from friends. As we grew up he never seemed to mature past his snide "mudblood" comments. Despite him being my childhood bully, I will admit, he was also my childhood crush. Back in first and second year, he was so cute, and little eleven year old me thought he was the best looking guy I had ever seen. This crush lasted up until the start of my third year, when he had tripped me in the hallway. I had stumbled into a bench, and the sharp edge had cut the side of my shoulder, leaving a long, nasty scar. I had been so embarassed, that after that point, Draco Malfoy disgusted me. I'm sure the feeling was mutual, because up until this point, we had almost no interactions whatsoever, and I was completely fine with that. 

"Shut up Malfoy." I said, being completely over this conversation already.

"You look less hideous than the last time I saw you." he replied, smirking down at me.

I guess he was right in a way; I had changed a lot since the end of the last school year. I hadn't grown much in height, I was still just over 5'0", but I had grown in other areas. My chest had gone from a B cup all the way to a DD, and my thighs had gotten thicker, but I still kept my flat stomach. I had grown out my once shoulder length blonde hair, to the middle of my back and dyed it dark brown. So yeah, I was different looking than the blonde, flat, and nerdy girl that he remembered from the previous year.

"Thanks Malfoy, it's always SUCH a pleasure to talk to you."

"A little respect would be nice, no need to be a bitch. I was trying to say you don't look like an ugly old hag anymore, you filthy half-blood."

"You're not my father, I'll treat you with as much respect as I want, you git!"

"You'll be calling me daddy by the time I'm done with you." he muttered beneath his breath, just before Snape shouted at us from the front of the class. 

"Draco, if you want to talk to Miss. Robinson so terribly bad, you can tonight. In detention." 

Draco glared at me, like it was my fault Snape got pissed at him. I rolled my eyes and got back to reading the text we were assigned. But I could just feel Draco staring at me, and I just couldn't focus on my work. Why did he suddenly decided to talk to me? What was with him being sort of nice to me? And for the love of Merlin, what on earth did he mean when he said "when I'm done with you"?