Chapter 6

Author's Note: I think I might start drifting towards a more romantic storyline vs. just the smutty one haha lmk what you think about this decision :)

Draco's POV

I don't know why I asked her to stay, I had no use for her after this point. But there was just something about her. Something about those innocent green eyes, and soft lips, that just drew me back in.

I hadn't expected her to stay, why would she? 

"Malfoy, I don't know. I'd prefer to get back to my dorm before people are up."

"You can still leave before they're up. Just stay for a bit. You can borrow one of my shirts."

She paused and took her hand off the door knob.

"Fine, I'll stay. But if you try anything, I'm walking right back out that door."

I raised up my hands, "I won't do a thing." I said while laughing.

I found a green short-sleeved shirt and tossed it at her to put on. 

"Turn around Malfoy!"

I smirked, "Why? I've already seen everything."

"Just turn around, okay?"

I turned around and waited for her to get changed. After what seemed like forever, she was done.

The shirt was way to big on her, and went down to right above her knees. She looked so sweet and pure covered in the green, cotten fabric. The shirt slipped a little lower, showing the side of her shoulder, revealing a long, dark scar. 

"Come here" I ordered.

She slowly walked towards me. I took my thumb and brushed it over the mark, 

"Did I do this?"

She nodded, silently. I couldn't believe that I had made that, and unlike the purple and red marks on her neck, I wasn't proud of this one. I had hurt her. Granted 12 year old me wasn't really thinking and had just tripped her to show off to my friends, but still. After all these years there was still something to show how horribly I had treated her.

She flinched when I touched the scar. She was scared of me, still. Up until this moment, I had never felt so guilty about something I had done, and who I was as a person.

I looked down at her, and made contact with her big, soft eyes, "I'm sorry."

There it was. The first time I had made an apology, and actually meant it. 

"I'm so sorry."

"It's whatever Malfoy, it happened years ago, I'm over it. You treated me like shit for so long, a stupid scar isn't the worst thing you've done."

I wanted to ask her to stop, I didn't want to hear any more of the pain I had caused. But I let her keep going.

"All of those times you'd call me names, that might've seemed funny to you, weren't funny to me. I believed every word you'd say, and I hated myself because of it. And then you just ignore me for four years, and suddenly I'm in your room. I gave up my virginity to you, and I bet anything by this time tomorrow, you will forget all about me again, and I'll just be stuck wondering what I ever did to deserve to be treated like this."

She was starting to shake at this point, and little tear drops were forming in her eyes. I pulled her arm forward, and before she could fight me on it, and pulled her into tight hug. I wanted to hold her close to me, to make her forget about everything I had ever done, but I know that could never happen. I had hurt her so much, and for no reason. 

I picked her up, and gently layed her down on my bed, and climbed in next to her. We stayed there for a few moments, silently without touching. Suddenly, she rolled over to face me, and said, 

"I forgive you Draco."

Draco. She called me Draco. 

Before I could reply she turned back over, and went back to ignoring me. We stayed like this for what felt like forever until she spoke softly, "You can hold me, if you'd like."

I would like to. 

I pulled her small body close to me, and wrapped one around her waist, and used the other to softy stroke her hair. She smelt like strawberries.

I think this is the happiest I've ever been, and I wish that this moment could last forever.