chapter 19

Nina's POV

I hated him, I hated him so much. He kept going even after I had walked in, like the douche bag that he is. He could've been as so decent enough to paused or at least let the poor girl know that someone had walked in on a private moment, but no he just couldn't even manage that. But, as much I hate to admit it, seeing his like that, rough and cold, turned me on, but I ignored the feeling and walked on. 

I heard the bathroom door open up, and the girl quickly walking out. She gave me a small smile as she walked by me, I felt bad, she didn't know I had seen what she had done. I heard the door open yet again, and I assumed it was Draco walking out, so I didn't even turn around to check.

I walked down the hallway for a few more moments until someone suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a nearby classroom. The person let go of me and turned to lock the door, which is when I got a glimpse of pale blond hair that could only belong to one person.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I asked with disgust.

"You walked in on me." he said slyly. 

"And? I didn't mean to, sorry I guess."

He took a few steps closer to me, "I know you like what you saw." he took another step closer, "I know you wished it was you in there." He took one more final step up to me, where he was close enough for the outsides of our robes to be touching, "Don't even try to deny it."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said as I tried to move away, but he caught my wrist before I could.

He leaned his head down and whispered into my ear, "Tell me to let go and I will, tell me to stop and I will."

I sighed and stopped pulling back from him, and let myself fall into his grasp. 

"That's what I thought. Now you are going to be a good little girl and sit on that desk right there." he said as he pointed to a desk in the front row of the classroom.

He let go of me, and I walked over the the table and sat on it, with my feet dangling off the edge. He walked up to me a spoke again.

"Pull off your panties." he ordered.

I fussed with the button of my skirt but he stopped me, "Leave that on."

I rolled my eyes and reached under my skirt and slipped off my grey lacy thong, and handed it to him, which he then shoved into his pocket. 

"Now spread your legs for me." 

I did as he said and opened up my thighs, making my skirt go up slightly, revealing my cunt to him, which was starting to glisten with my arousal. I waited for him to place his hand in me, but he didn't.

After a few seconds I looked at him and asked, "Are you going to do anything?"

"I always to all the work, don't you think? I think it's your turn." he said with a smirk.

I looked at him with confusion, until he grabbed my hand off of the desk. 

"Stick out two fingers." he said, which I quickly did.

He guided my hand over to my pussy, and pushed in the two fingers making me gasp out. I wanted to go faster, but since he was the one holding onto my hand, he controlled the speed. 

"Faster." I said. 

He slowed down from his already slow pace, "Is that any way to ask me to please you?" he said smugly. 

"Fine, can you please go faster?" 

He still kept the slow speed, "Who do you want to go faster?" 

I shot him a look, but when he didn't speed up at all I rolled my eyes and used my innocent voice to reply to him, "Daddy." 

"That's right. Stick out four fingers now." 

He pulled my hand out from inside of me to allow me to add more fingers. Once I was ready, he took them and started pumping in and out of me faster and faster making me start to moan louder. He took his other hand and used it to cover my mouth as he fucked my pussy with my own fingers. 

I could feel myself getting close, and I think he knew it too because he took his hand off of my mouth and pulled out my fingers, and let go of my hand. I whimpered at being so close to the edge of a climax, and him stopping.

"Shut up slut." his words made me go quiet right away, and made me even wetter than I already was which I didn't think was even possible. "I just want you to cum on my face."

And with that he pushed up my skirt and leaned down and stuck his tongue in me. He slowly ran it up my slit, and pushed it into me. It was too much pleasure to take at once and I could feel warm cum running out of me onto him. When I was done he stood up in front of me, leaving me with my legs shaking.

He untucked his shirt and used the white fabric to wipe of his face before walking up towards me, and leaning over my body. 

"That's the last time I'll be coming to you to pleasure you. Next time, find me yourself, you filthy little mudblood." he said as he turned around and left me alone in the classroom.