Chapter 14

Nina's POV

After saying goodbye to Harry, I wandered back in to the halls of Hogwarts. Being around Harry was becoming more and more passionate each time, and I couldn't wait for what was to come. But as much as I loved it, doing certain things with him was kind of, well, boring. 

He was so gentle with me, which don't get me wrong, is perfectly lovely and all, but it just isn't as exciting. He softly held up my hair while my mouth was wrapped around his length, and helped me get all cleaned up once he had finished. There was a part of me who felt so safe and cared for during it, but there was another part that wanted more.  A part that wanted him to pull my hair, choke me, spit on me, and then just leave me with my face covered in cum. I wanted someone who could treat me like their personal slut, someone who could make me scream out in pleasure, someone like-

"Draco!" I suddenly exclaimed, as I looked up to see his tall lanky body standing right in front of me, "What are you doing here?"

He scoffed, "What do you think? I'm heading back to my dorm, I'd be more than glad to take you with me." He smirked after the last part, seeming proud of himself for thinking up that one. 

"You disgust me Draco."

"You love it."

I rolled my eyes and tried walking past him, but he moved to the side to block my path. Why is he always so fucking difficult to deal with. 

"You know, you should really start actually wearing your uniform, first no shirt, and now it's just the shirt with no sweater? Real classy."

"Oh shut up, it got dirty. It's not like there's any more classes today, it's fine."

"You know for someone who used to just love spending time with me at night, you seem to be avoiding me."

"God you are so dense! Why can't you just take the hint already? I have a boyfriend for crying out loud!"

Suddenly Draco moved up so close to me, I could almost feel his body gently brisking against mine. He pushed me up against the cold, stone wall the was behind me, and grasped both of my wrists with one of his hands, pinning my arms above me. He used his other hand to roughly turn my head to the side so he could harshly whisper into my ear,

"Oh, so you have a boyfriend? So you wouldn't want me to do this, now would you?"

He grabbed my chin and turned my face to his, and pulled my lip down with his thumb before releasing it. He placed his hand behind me and pulled my head closer to his, and he leaned down and roughly kissed me. 

He pulled back and went, "You haven't told me to stop yet."

He leaned back in and kissed me again and bit my bottom lip before pulling away again. He let go of my hands, and used both of his hands to flip me forward, so that I was facing the wall, and my back was to him. He used one hand to keep me pinned to the wall, and the other to reach beneath my skirt. 

He grabbed my thigh, and became to squeeze it tightly, making me feel butterflies in my panties. He three of his fingers and slowly placed them on top of my thong, and rubbed up and down over the fabric, making me let out a soft moan. 

"You like that, don't you?"

I moaned again in response, and he started to rub faster and harder. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as he went, and I knew he could certainly feel the fabric getting absolutely soaked. He pushed my panties to the side and took four fingers and shoved them in all at once. 

I couldn't help but moan out, "That feels so fucking good"

I could feel him smirking from behind me, feeling proud of himself for getting me in this vulnerable position. He started to move his fingers in circles inside of me, making my legs shake out of pleasure. 

"How do you think you're little boyfriend would feel if he knew his girlfriend was getting finger-fucked in a hallway where anyone could walk by and hear her moaning cause of another guy?"

Harry. Holy shit Harry. 

"Draco stop."

He immediately pulled out his fingers and let go of me. What have I done? I have a perfectly amazing boyfriend who cares about me so much, but instead I'm doing unspeakable things with a guy who couldn't care less about me! 

I flattened my hair out, and pushed the back of my skirt down.

"Look Draco, I don't know what came over me, but this can't happen again. I'm with someone now and I just fucking cheated on them. I can't believe I'd do something like that, especially since I care about that person so much. I don't know what it going on between you and I, but whatever it is, it's over now. It's done." 

I turned around and walked out the door, before anyone could see me with him. But not just that, so I didn't have to see his face after I had said that. I don't know what I had just done, but I do know one thing, I have to tell Harry.

______________________

Hey! I just wanted to put in here that I've started a new story of a slow burn romance with Draco, from hate to love, called "You Are My Reason to Everything". The writing in it is much more put together than this, and is very romantic. There are 5 long chapters so far, and it is going to be building up to what I hope is as an emotional ending as I think it will be. I hope you enjoy :)