Chapter 4

Draco's POV

Thanks to that bitch, I have detention later. But, it might be for the best.

Snape has been running around like crazy, I doubt he'd even stick around for the full time, leaving me to have some time alone with Nina. I just have to get her to come back to my room after, fuck her, then kick her out. Then this stupid bet with Blaise would be over.

But if I'm being honest, I haven't stopped thinking about her since this morning. She's so different than what I remember. Yeah, she got a whole lot more attractive, but it's not just that. She seems so confident now, standing up for herself. 

Never in a million years would I have expected that she, of all people, would snap back at me. Granted, it made me want to hold her up against the wall and punish and pleasure her in every way possible for disrespecting me, but still.

Despite her slutty appearence, especially her tits being on display for the whole world to see, she still seemed so pure and innocent. Her eyes looked so gentle and caring. I almost feel bad that I'm going to ruin all of that in one night. Almost.

The rest of the day dragged on, until it was time for detention. 

When I arrived to the classroom, Nina had already taken a seat towards the middle of the room. I walked over and sat right next to her, earning a hard glare, that made something else hard too.

"Why are you sitting with me, Malfoy?" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Careful with your words Robinson, I'd hate to have to punish you later." I said while smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes at me, but I swear I saw her blush. 

Snape eventually showed up, and took a seat at his desk. He yelled at us for a few minutes before opening up a book, and ignoring us.

She sat there in absolute silence. How boring. 

Suddenly, I thought of something that might make this a little more, interesting, for the both of us. 

I slipped out my wand while staring forwards towards Snape, to make sure he was still distracted. Nina was staring at her desk, not paying attention to what I was doing. 

I slowly placed the tip of the wand at the top of her knee, causing her to look up quickly,

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" she angrily whispered. 

I just laughed at her and continued to glide my wand up to hem of her skirt, where I paused. I looked up at her for approval, and she rolled her eyes and nodded. 

I slowly lifted the fabric up with the wooden edge, revealing a white, lacy thong. I set my wand down in front of me, and she looked at me confused. For someone who got so worked up about me doing this, she sure seems pissed that I stopped.

I looked up at the Professor, and he still had not glanced up at us.

I slowly placed my hand on the inside of her thigh and start squeezing it. She was blushing, so I knew she was enjoying this. But the next thing I did, made her turn bright red.

I took one finger and started tracing little circles around the fabric of her panties, making her squirm. I did this for a few more minutes before I got bored, and wanted to take it a step further.

I pushed the lace to the side, and slipped two fingers in. Holy Merlin she was soaking wet, covering my fingers with her thick juices. 

I swirled my fingers in little circles, causing her have to hold in a moan. I added in a third finger and started pumping them in and out of her, making her breaths shorter and quicker. At this point I was finger fucking her, having her hold onto the sides of her chair to keep herself from slipping. 

I suddenly removed my fingers making her whimper in frustration. I slid of one of my cold metal rings from my other hand, and rolled the band up and down through her pussy. The coldness made her gasp and I kept doing this for about a minute before I put it back onto my finger. 

She looked up at me, all flustered, with her soft eyes almost begging me to keep going. I nodded my head toward the clock, and she frowned. It was almost nine, meaning detention was almost over.

She adjusted her self and regained her composure, and went back to ignoring me.

That filthy little mudblood couldn't even look at me after I had pleasured her so much. I looked at her with disgust. She's lucky I have to get with her tonight. If it wasn't for that, I would have never even spoken to her, let alone fingered her in a classroom, with risk of getting caught.

Snape eventually snapped his book shut and yelled at us to get out of his room. We scrambled out the door and Nina turned to head in the other direction, towards the Griffyndor common rooms. 

She was in a rush and refused to make eye contact with me. She was ashamed. I felt a pang of guilt. She was so innocent, and I had just begun to ruin that, and I wasn't even done yet.

I grabbed her wrist and said, "Leaving so soon?"

She looked at me for a second, then laughed. She slowly began walked with me to my room. 

Little did I know, that doing this was the biggest mistake I could have ever made.