Confrontation

Hannah's POV

 "You can't ignore me forever. Han please I don't regret what happened. You are the only person around here who gets me , who gets what it feels like to be scared of their mind." He awkwardly laughs sitting next to me. "I am a monster you guys just know me as the girl from intelligence but before that I had gotten into some really dark stuff while I was undercover for the FBI. I was fresh out of the academy I had been put into the Sex Crimes unit and-" As I go to continue my sentence JJ walks in. I place my hand on his thigh quickly before getting up.  "Guys we have a case."

I get up walk past Spencer, he grabs my hand and spins me around. Looking me dead in the eye.

"Please can we finish this later I have so much I want to tell you about my past more than just what was in those crummy old files." he says continuing to hold my hand. I blush a little. 

I smile and lean into Spencer's hold.

H: "I have so much to tell you too but we have a case" I laugh and then run away towards the conference room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer's POV

That was a long case but it's over now

"Well at least you won't forget this birthday" Emily says to Hannah sitting in front of her. "Yeah well that says a lot considering I don't remember any other birthday." Thinking back I have never celebrated my birthday. Growing up in the foster care system nobody cares about you. 

 "YOU don't remember something?" Matt asks looking at her across the jet. I roll my eyes and keep my eyes focused on Hannah sitting across from me. Her eyes keep shifting over to me, ever since our moment earlier in the day she keeps making eyes at me. Hopefully she feels the same way about me. "Oh Matt Simmons. I was in the foster system until I turned 18. It was hard because I graduated high school at 14. But I didn't attend college until I turned 16 and since then. It's irrelevant but it's not that I don't remember it's that I never celebrated them" she says getting up and moving "Listen guys I am just gonna take a nap until we land."

she sits down and sees me reading through the Iliad in Latin. "You know for being my best friend, you seem really distant. Smile a little bit it still is my birthday"

 "Do you regret us getting close?" I ask closing the book and staring up at her. Her eyes meet mine and I quickly look away with a hint of sadness in my eyes. "Spence. I have never appreciated someone more. I don't regret us at all. But we are co workers. It would be awkward for everyone if something happened between us. But no I do not regret what happened. I am glad it happened especially that it happened with you." she smiles and grab my hand. I smile and squeeze her hand. She slowly falls asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock Knock Knock. I open the door not caring what I am wearing. He just stares up and down checking me out.

He comes in and like pushes me out of the doorway. "Are you crazy answering the door dressed like that." he says quickly rushing in and closing the door. I snicker and walk away feeling his eyes on me.

 "Well it was either this or I kept you waiting outside while I showered." I walk past him I know answering the door in your matching lace underwear and bra for your coworker who you have undeniably fallen for. Heading back towards the door. "I can just go then" he says backing up. 

 "No you don't have to. Let me just put clothes on and we can talk like you wanted." I say heading towards the bathroom to turn the shower off. Spencer walks up behind me and twists me around to face him. He raises an eyebrow at me and my heart starts beating a mile a minute. I want him so bad I have for a while now. "We can talk later. I have something else in mind." He says grabbing me and slowly moving me into the shower still fully dressed. "Are you sure you want this." he asks looking down at me since I stand almost a foot shorter than him. "I wouldn't have let you in if i didn't" I say kissing him as I remove his shirt. "You know doctor. I didn't know there was this side of you. I am impressed." his hands find their ways under my shirt and unclasp the straps removing my bra "I have many sides. Right now this one is my favorite sides." He mumbles Working his magic we somehow get from the shower to the kitchen. As he continues to kiss my neck everything I have worked so hard to be, my reputation in the FBI will happily be thrown down the drain for this man right here. He nuzzles his head in between my collarbone and neck and starts to suck on the skin there. My eyes roll to the back of my head as a moan escapes me.