I'd Wait for you

Hannah's POV

 "How did you even get in here? How did you escape?" I say looking back and slowly rising "I mean I knew I had to come find you. Did you really think that abuse charges were going to stop me." The voice says getting closer. "Daniel you are talking about years ago. Yeah maybe I knew it wasn't gonna keep you there forever."I say trying to by as much time. "You blocked me out of your life like I never existed." he says pointing a gun at my head. "I got abducted and was held captive for a year. When I got back and wouldn't talk about what happened you punched me in the face. You broke my ribs I told them I fell down the stairs because my legs gave out regarding the pain meds they gave me. I couldn't handle it anymore, a girl can only take so many beatings before she is done." I yell looking at him. "I just wanted answers. If you had given me what I wanted that never would've happened" he smirks looking at me. 

"If you're here to hurt me than just do it but if not please say what you have to and get out." I say motioning towards the door, "Oh I am here to hurt you. See loaded in your car is a bomb and unless you want your Fiance to die you are gonna go get in your car and drive to a location. I have the trigger. Your car is GPS'd to my phone so I can track you route." he says devilishly smirking at me. "How do I know you are even going to hurt Spencer? He is completely innocent in all of this." I say holding back tears. 

 "See but your definition of innocent must be different then mine. When you have been watching someone as long as I have been watching you, you learn things. He brought you back to life in Aruba and then he proposed to you. He is way to romantic, the rose petals and the pictures and the music and the friends. It makes me sick." he says pulling an IPAD out of his pocket there is video footage of multiple guys in the bar holding guns to all the guys heads "They are just waiting for my go ahead and all the men in your life will be gone. They stole you from me." he says a few octaves higher than his normal voice. 

I stare at him. Aruba. It all makes sense now it wasn't a brain problem I really did get hit in the head with a hard blunt object  "You tried to kill me in Aruba. While I was by myself when you saw me you could've just talked to me there instead of smashing me in the head with a rock. But now you just want to talk. Fine we can talk come over here and help me pack these last few boxes. No one has to die today." I slowly begin backing up to the panic button Spencer installed a few months back in case something happened and the other person wasn't around the save us. It links directly to the police to arrive ASAP and right to Emily's phone so she can contact the team. 

 "I thought killing you would've just burned your fiance more than it would hurt you. I figured you would drown and no one would find you. I could live my life knowing I made your "family" feel the way I felt when I saw you on that witness stand testifying against me when you showed them pictures and betrayed my love. I treated you like a princess. You treated me like a peasant." he says reaching into his pocket to grab the trigger "Go get in the car. Or your man candy and family die." he yells "Okay. let me just leave a goodbye note so i can tell him how much I love him." I say pressing the button as he looks down at the IPAD. "Okay fine. But make it quick you got 2 minutes." I scribble down every address he could be sending me too and to track the GPS Spencer put in my bracelet. It was a precaution we both took after I almost drowned in Aruba. In case I didn't get out of this alive I wrote at the bottom of the page to tell Spencer I love Him and he meant everything to me. 

I get in the car and think to myself this is nothing like what I have been through before. He pistol whips me and shoves me in the driver's seat. "Remember I am tracking you. Now drive and take this so you can hear me. He hands me an ear piece." he says. 

He gives me directions that lead me to DC. My old apartment from before I got attacked. 

In my ear piece. "You Know Hannah Banana Gary Cole was my cellmate in prison. He told me about the baby you had after he raped you and that he made you give up. He brought it to the fire station and just dropped it off there. That poor kid is better in the foster system than with you. Keep going straight my little genius." he says I drive until I reach the bridge. This bridge holds multiple meetings. "Do you remember this place Han?" he asks.