Redemption

(Spencer's Point of view. TW. Talks of Rape and Murder and Torture) 

HE: "I love you baby. If it means keeping all of you guys safe and keeping Grace safe then I will do what I have to do. Don't forget about me. Please move on and be happy. Take care of Grace and ask the team for help when you need it. The rest of you all I love you guys too." Hannah says before being taken out. 

Moments after they leave the building the SWAT team kicks the door down and helps Luke into an ambulance the rest of us file back into the SUV's and go back to the BAU. I grab Garcia from Penelope and sit down at Hannah's desk. I notice a new picture in front of all the pictures. It's from Grace's first time coming home. Emily took it and I stare at Hannah, looking around her desk I stare at all the pictures of her. Our wedding photo, her bachelorette party, the marriage proposal, just a random picture of me. I laugh to myself as all these memories flood through my head and look down at Grace sleeping in my arms. I begin to cry and place her in the carseat and JJ takes the carseat down to the car I told her I would be right down. I walk into Emily's office and I could tell she had been crying. I walk over and hug her and begin to cry. 

After a month of working full time and being a single parent to a daughter who reminded me of my wife I began to realize I needed help taking care of the baby. I was looking at website for full time nannies when my phone rings. I see it's from JJ and I rush to answer it. 
EP: "It's Hannah we've got her" I drop the phone and fall to my knees

a/n: Hey guys it's Haley your writer. I appreciate almost 130 views I am going to change the style of writing from here on out. I promise things will get good and intense between the couple just wait. 

Emily's POV

We get out of the warehouse while the rest of the team is being checked out I jump in the SUV and check out my laptop. I know there is no way she has set the tracker off yet who knows how long before she can. 

SR: "Emily she is just gone how can she just be gone. Taken from me. Why would she offer to go with them? I can't wrap my head around it." 

EP: "She isn't a dumb woman she will make contact when she can; and when she does we will be ready and we will save her." I know one thing for sure Hannah will fight and continue to fight until she can't fight no more. We head to the hospital to check up on Luke it was touch and go at first but he eventually made it. 

After a month of no word from Hannah, I try to contact Spencer he has taken the time off of work to focus on his daughter and to grieve his wife. I am about to leave the office when my laptop dings I check in and there is the address and the signal. I breath in and begin to cry picking up the phone rushing the team in here. 

EP: "Spencer it's Hannah we got her. Get to the office as quickly as you can. Please." 

Within 20 minutes the whole team is here and we are off. I pray to go Hannah has is alright. 

Hannah's POV 

I breath in and breathe out as I slowly back out of the room. I hear sirens and run to the living room window beginning to cry but my vision begins to get very foggy. Hannah you can do this breath in and out. I keep this pattern for about 10 minutes but we are like an hour outside of anything so it'll be awhile I think to myself laying on the couch as I begin to fall asleep. 

About 10 minutes later i hear a car door slam shut and I hear radio's I jump and see my team slowly making their way to the house I try to unlock the door but it seems to be bolted shut. Derek through the screen tells me to move out of the way and he kicks the door down. I fall to my knees and begin to cry. Emily runs over to me and hugs me tight. 

EP: "Took ya long enough I was getting worried." 

H: "I had to convince Hermione to let me out of my chains in the barn and to trust me that I wasn't going to run."