Christmas

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to release the last chapter I've been busy and I've been taking requests from my friends who want to be in the stories. But I appreciate the patience and I hope you all enjoy the story- Haley

Hannah's POV

I wake up and instantly run to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and get ready also throwing up. I pull the pregnancy test out of my purse and figure I am going to use it as a christmas present for Spencer. I just have to avoid him when I am having morning sickness. Anyways Penelope knocks on the door and I look out the window to see Morgan and his family standing there with her. I walk out of the bathroom and throw socks at Spencer "Babe get up our friends are here." he rolls over and I walk downstairs with Grace and open the doors. "Give me that precious thing. I wanna hold her." Savannah says taking Grace from my arms and smile "Derek. Can you go and wake Spencer up he is insisting on getting up." he smirks deviantly and walks past me "I got you girl wonder." he says and I laugh. "Okay so you guys want breakfast?" I ask they nod and I throw eggs and Bacon on the griddle. I hear mumbling and comments. I laugh 

"You sent Morgan in? Seriously?" Spencer says when he stumbles out into the living room. I laugh and nod he kisses me on my head and grabs coffee. Once Spencer showers and I clean up breakfast I send Morgan and Spence to the basement to get the rest of the boxes and I head outside with the girls while Hank watches TV and Grace sleeps. I start seperating boxes as the men place them on the grass. 

"Okay so I want lights going around the top of the house completely. Morgan do you want to get on the ladder/ roof to do that?" I ask looking at Derek and he rolls his eyes "Fine." Girls you and I will plug in all of these inflatables I want them scattered across the yard. Babe you put these red lights on the trees over there?" We all nod and get to work. We spent a good 30 minutes laughing at Derek who kept tripping while on the roof and at Spencer who fell trying to climb a tree. "I've never been athletic" he mumbles. I lay out my santa statue while the girls get the rest of the penguin statues and snowmen statues and place them in the yard. Derek finishes the lights and I back up to watch our work. It is very beautiful. "This is gorgeous. If you weren't in the FBI I would say open a business where you just decorate people's houses for them." Savannah smiles admiring everything. I look around the the snowflakes in the windows the match the lights. "Well pretty boy you weren't wrong when you said it was going to look like santa's workshop or the north pole. But to be honest it is beautiful great job Hannah." he says smacking Spence on the shoulder. "You guys are coming to Rossi's tonight right?" Penelope asks as they start leaving we both nod and sit on the couch. 

-

Spence knocks on the door and the minute it opens Crystal has taken Grace from me and starts playing with her. "Nana Crystal loves you yes she does" I nod at her and make my way into the living room. Joy and her husband, Portia, JJ Rossi and will are all corresponding in the living room. "What no baby?" JJ asks hugging me and then Spence "Well she was kinda hijacked the minute I came in the door." I laugh pointing towards Crystal.  "She's adorable you dressed her as a little elf. Awwww I can't I want to have a little girl." JJ says folding her arms and looking at her husband we laugh and head outback where the rest of the team is and the food and beverage table is set up. I pour Spence a glass of wine and I drink water. "Are you not drinking?" Spencer asks "Well someone has to be the designated driver" I lie smiling up at him. He nods and goes to talk to Morgan. 

After a short while of laughing and eating dinner it is present time. Each person exchanges gifts and I am set to go last. I hand each person their gifts except Spencer I want to save that one for last. The kids open their gifts and thank us and then the team goes, finally I hand Spencer's gift. He tears the packaging open and just stares at the object inside. "What did she get you? Handcuffs?" Morgan laughs and Savannah hits his shoulder. "Wait you're- huh- what? seriously" I smile and nod "Okay the suspense is killing us. Your what?" Spencer removes the object from the box and the squeals can be heard from across the country "You're pregnant? Oh my god eeee" Penelope says "Okay if I am not this baby's godmother I am disowning you both" Penelope says "Calm down Pen. Congrats you two" Luke says The rest of the night is just happiness and congratulations from the team. Spencer is still in shock "How far along are you?" JJ asks "A month which means this happened in Italy" I respond "I told you that trip was a good idea." Rossi laughs hugging me. Spencer spends all night smiling with the guys and I talk with the girls in the living room. "Are you nervous? I mean Grace is only 7 months old." Emily asks "I am not nervous. I have no reason to be. I mean Grace will be almost 1 1/2 by the time this child comes along and besides I think it's a boy which would make Spencer happy" I laugh "Well at least this time you didn't have to tell him through your earpiece standing on a boat of death." JJ laughs "You got that right It was a proper announcement." Tara giggles. They are all getting really drunk and Grace is getting fussy so we pack up the car and decide to head home.