Lover's Lane

Hey there will be some Sexy scenes throughout this chapter and maybe some language that should be advised. Enjoy.

Hannah's POV 

On the jet on the way I home I get up to grab coffee. I look around at the team and realize everything in my life has lead up to this moment. I couldn't be more happy, even though there were hardships on the trip there were plenty of good moments with not just Spencer but the team. I get lost in thought and I am staring at the coffee pot for 135 seconds when JJ and Tara approach.  

"Can we see it again?" JJ asks grabbing my hand. For a second I was confused but than I remember the ring. I lift my hand and show her. It was this basic ring with 2 diamonds intertwined at the top of it to represent me and Spencer's love has grown deep in both of our hearts and that we are stronger together. "It's so beautiful. It's hilarious to think how nervous Reid was when we left to get you! He was pacing across the floor and everything." Tara walks away with JJ smirking. 

I stare back at Spencer, he looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. I put down my cup down on the counter and walk over to the couch laying my head on his lap and falling into the dream world of our future. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe it's time to get up. Let's go. It's the first day back. I want to get in early." I say jumping on the foot of the bed. "I love you but give me like 10 more minutes." he says pulling the covers over his head. "No. Spencer get out of bed now." I demand pulling the covers off the bed and kissing his forehead. "let's go breakfast is ready. Be an adult and get ready. We aren't on vacation anymore." I laugh walking away 

We are one of the first people to arrive to the office, of course Emily being Unit Chief was in there before us. I drop my bag and walk up to Emily's office with her favorite coffee. 

 "Hey sister. Have you written the report on our sabbatical?" I ask handing her the coffee "I am finishing it now. Don't worry I didn't mention you dying and coming back in the report I don't need to be down an agent. How does it feel to be engaged?" She asks looking at my hand. 

"Well ya know. We move into our apartment this weekend and I finally feel like everything in my past doesn't have to be relived because Spence accepts me for who i am. I mean it is nice though to be with someone on the same brain level as me. I hope you know you're going to be my maid of honor at the wedding if you accept though." 

 "Wait seriously. Of course I accept. Why me though?" she asks giving me a hug and sitting back down "Well i mean even after my abduction you were there for me. You made sure I went to therapy and saw my doctors and I got back to work. You made sure everything was alright even from across the world you checked on me. You are the closest thing I have to family besides Spencer. I love you Emily." I tell her. 

 "I love you too Hannah. Now get out of here so I can finish the report and send it to the director." she says patting me on the back 

As i leave the office I look down and see Luke standing there with Penelope. "Spence I am telling you. They are just disappearing. I came to Luke knowing he would come to you guys but I figured I could talk to Emily and run surveillance as a guest technical analyst from my old office." she says sitting down. "Who is just disappearing?" I ask looking at Penelope whose look of concern spread across her face. 

 "Oh my girl. Ahhh let me see the ring." I lift my hand and show her "Ahhhh it's so pretty. Right disappearances. It's people at my new job their kids. They put them to bed and when they wake up in the morning they are just gone." Garcia says concern all over her face. "How long has this been happening Pen?" I ask her grabbing my notebook. "Maybe a month. There have been no signs of the kids, no ransom demands and nothing linking the children. They don't go to the same school, or participate in the same extra curricular activities. The only thing linking these kids are there parents" she says