Ambivalent.

(TW. please watch out for the attempted rape and talk of murder and suicide.) 

Hannah's POV

I look around the room and out into the bullpen and realize the whole team but Rossi is there. Spencer's phone buzzes and he excuses himself saying that it is him mom. Spencer nevers comes back. I continue to fight with Emily about needing protection. An hour passes and he still hasn't come back up I hand the baby to JJ and walk over to the computer I pull up the camera's in the building but don't catch him on any street cams. I begin to panic. 

"I think my mom took Spencer and Rossi. Neither of them are answering their phones. I can't find Spencer on any of the street cams after he leaves the building. Pulling up his phone records, and the last text message was said 'If you don't come alone we will kill your mom and your daughter." I begin to cry. 

 "Do you think your mom and gary teamed up?" Emily asks placing her hand on my shoulder. 

 "I can't even wrap my head around the fact that they are out let alone possibly working together. Nah I don't think they could Gary is gonna want to go back to killing women he abducts and rapes while my mom isn't gonna know what to do. I am calling Spencer again." I say panicked

I call him and this time Hermione picks up. My heart skips a beat. 

 "Hello my darling daughter." I hear her whisper on the other end. 

 "Where are Spencer and Rossi." I ask trying to keep my voice as steady as possible. 

 "Oh you mean the people in this world who is most like your family. I am sending you an address I want you and your team to come and if i see anyone else I will kill both of them. When I say your team I mean Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, Matt Simmons, Luke Alvez, Tara Lewis, and Derek Morgan. Be here in 20 minutes." she says 

 "You're a psycho bitch" I say before I hear the beep of her ending the call. I receive the address and JJ calls Will and Penelope and sends them the address if they didn't hear from any of us after an hour they were to send Cops and SWAT into the house. Penelope comes into the BAU and takes Grace panicking but ready to send back up when necessary. 

We arrive at an empty warehouse on the shores in 15 minutes. I breath in heavy and look at my phone to see the picture of me and Spencer and Grace smiling and happy the day we came home. I pray that I am going to see my daughter again. Emily grabs my hand and we breathe in heavily. We get out and walk into the apartment with our guns out. Hermione is standing there with what looks like an army of men or should I say escaped convicts from prison all armed and two of them had their guns pointed at Rossi and Spencer's head. 

"Put your guns on the ground or they both die before we can even get started with this game." we look around at each other and out our guns on the floor and kick them towards Hermione. The "army" ties the rest of the team to old warehouse poles and leaves me standing there, Hermione walks over and she hits me with the end of her barrel. 

 "Is this because I blew up Frank on that boat instead of doing what I said I was going to do? I needed information and you were the only person who could get it for me in time before anyone could get seriously hurt." I respond snarky. My eyes keep floating back to Spencer. 

 "Seriously hurt? You killed your whole family on that boat." Hermione says smacking me. 

 "No I didn't this is my family. My daughter is my family. I really thought you changed Hermione I really convinced myself you were Frank's first victim. But it looks like he was yours which explains why we couldn't find any crimes from before his days of being with you we weren't looking in the right spot." I say backing up away from her.