Honeymoon.

A/N: Hey guys. This chapter is going to get very intimate and I guess you can figure out why based on the title of this chapter. If it really bothers you I will tell you when to start reading again and you won't have the scenes.- Haley 

Spencer's POV

We are approaching the winter holiday season and you can feel the excitement in the BAU. Hannah was just cleared for field work and we all exchanged Secret Santa gifts. I got Matt, Hannah got Tara. and I really wanna know who got me. We are all sitting around the round table waiting for Emily to start Secret Santa. Each person put their gift in the middle of the table. Emily starts and find's the gift with her name on it. We all take our turn around the table meaning I will go last. Hannah opens her gift and it is a fine scrapbook. With a picture of the three of us on the front of it, she flips through it and there are moments from her first day in the BAU to our first day to our trip in aruba to the wedding to our holidays together and she begins to cry. She looks at the quality of the book and averages out who has already gone and figures JJ got it for her. She was right of course. I am next. 

I grab my gift and know it is from Morgan he is the only person who hasn't given a gift. I smile at him and rip open the package. It's the the oldest collection of these old english collection books written in gaelic. I laugh and thank him. "Wait the team got together and got the two of you ove birds a gift. We know the last year has been crazy with kidnappings and a baby and so much more that we wanted to give you something to show our love and appreciation for your strength and dedication." Derek says as Penelope hands us an envelope. Hannah opens the envelope and instantly squeals. "Tickets to Italy? First of all thank you Rossi but why now?" 'Well we remembered that you guys never got to go on an actual honeymoon so we are giving you the chance now. I already put your time in requests for leave and we have made a babysitting schedule for Grace. Everything is covered you just have to get on the plane." Emily says and i am just sitting there staring at the tickets in shock. "I don't speak Italian though." I say looking up at the team. 

"I do. I speak Italian." Hannah says and my head spins. I stare at her. "Why didn't I know that?" I ask "You never asked Doctor Reid." she says smirking. I stare around at the team. "Look at that two geniuses speechless. You're welcome guys. Now let's go get out of here." Emily says getting up and leaving the room. I stand up and start pacing the room. "You pace when you're anxious. Why are you anxious?" Hannah asks not even looking up from the tickets. "I hate profilers. Well I am anxious to go to Italy I have never been there before. What if I don't like it." "Exactly why we have to go, they have museums and the vatican. I mean nobody knows the bible better than us and I mean we can recite every word from the bible. They have huge museums or art and literature. Don't be a bummer." she says giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine. But those tickets have us leaving tomorrow morning so we have to go home and pack. our flight will be here at 8:45 so we have to drop Grace off at Penelope's at 7 to be at the airport by 7:30 so we can get through security and board." She gets up and walks towards me placing a hand on my chest and look up at me. "Babe you are cute when you nervous ramble but right now we need to get home and not stand here talking." she laughs and walks past me out the room putting the tickets in her purse. 

--------

Hannah's POV

Honestly I am over the moon about this honeymoon. I am freaking out because I know this is going to be the best trip we have ever taken. Spencer and I get home we put Grace to bed after a night of watching Barney and Dora and once she was sleeping Spencer went and got our luggage. We spent most of the night packing and I set an alarm for 6:15 so we could be up and ready in time. 

RING RING RING. 

The alarm goes off and Spencer groans and swears in that cute little morning tired voice of his. "Fuck. Shit Sorry I am up I am up." he says rolling over towards me and kissing me. We get up we shower get dressed in comfortable clothing and wake Grace up and get her ready. While I am dressing her Spence is packing her bag and we get in the car. Once we drop off our baby and say goodbye to her, Penelope, and Alvez we head to the airport. It is about a 11 hour flight to Italy. We get through Security and are sitting at our gate waiting to board the plane.