Frenemies

Hannah's POV

"We can't tell her that she hit a bomb and blew up the boat and she was the only survivor again. This might actually kill her." I hear Emily annoyingly say. 

 "I am going to say this and i am sorry, but she is my wife don't you think I know her a little better than you do Emily. She is going to want to know." Spencer snaps. 

"Well I already know now so neither of you have to worry about that. I am fine really. Do we know if Frank is actually dead." I ask looking between them and not directly at either of them. 

 "He is. We found his bones and ran them for DNA. But you really are pregnant. I asked the doctor to run an ultrasound. Look. They're perfect. I even figured out that you are about 3 weeks along. Which means it happened the night Morgan and Emily caught us in the filing room." He smiles smugly. 

"Oh that was a fun day." I laugh well my injuries weren't that pertinent if they brought me home instead of to the hospital. 

I took a week off work and ran into Emily on my way in to the office. 

"You and the doctor not ride in together? I figured that's what married couples who work together do." she replies. 

 "He is still here from whatever case you all got back from yesterday." I respond looking up at the building. 

 "Yeah that was tough on him. You know we are getting an intern today. Yeah she is really nice and switched here from Sex Crimes." Emily says some jolly in her voice. 

"Okay. Cool." I respond. 

We get inside and I walk over to my desk quietly placing my stuff on the desk. I walk over to Spencer who has his head slumped on the desk. I kiss his head and wrap my arms around him from behind. 

 "Baby. Baby. Wake upppp" I whisper in his ear. 

"I've been trying for 20 minutes he won't. He is exhausted." Derek says. 

 "Ready. So Derek the theory of relativity states that E equals MC squared but technically..." I smile looking at Derek. 

"Technically that isn't correct because if you multiply E time MC you only get..." he looks around we all laugh "You just said that so I would wake up. Very sneaky little lady. I will get you back for that one." he laughs wrapping his arms around me and kissing his neck. 

Morgan and JJ look up into Emily's office as some blonde beauty exits the office next to Emily. They come down the stairs. 

 "Okay now children act normal" he says pushing Spencer so Spence pushes him back. 

 "Will the two of you stop this is what you call normal" I roll my eyes and Emily introduces us. 

 "This is SSA Jennifer Jareau we call her JJ, our consultant and long time friend Derek Morgan, SSA's Luke Alvez, Matt Simmons, Tara Lewis and Hannah Reid. And our Doctor Reid. Team this is Charlotte Hastings. Please treat her with care and be nice." We all shake hands and greet her. "No time for laying around guys we have a case" 

Once we get on the jet I invite Charlotte to sit across from me and Spencer and Tara sits down next to her. 

 "So is everyone here like a genius or something." she asks looking around the jet. Looking very intimidated she shifts in her seat. 

 "No only those two are. I have PHD's but I only use them when needed. Everyone else is simply just profilers with a degree in behavior." Tara says. 

Charlotte's attitude shifts when we stop paying as close attention to her and more on each other. Spencer keeps poking my side and trying to take my copy of To Kill A Mockingbird.  "Are you two like dating or something" I look towards her and click back to reality.