Baby...

Hannah's POV

7 months later I am bored out of my mind sitting around the house while the team is off on cases. Each time they go out one person stays behind. When they can't they send Penelope over to sit with me. 

I am getting shooting pains through my stomach when Penelope comes over. I am holding my stomach and wincing when my my water breaks. She calls Morgan. 

 "I think Hannah is going into labor. Her water broke and she is having contractions." Pen says freaking out a little bit. 

 "How far apart are the contractions." Morgan asked a hint of concern in his voice. 

Penelope looks at me.  

"Every 5.5 minutes" I respond sitting down.  

 "Baby. We just landed in Minnesota. Emily and Rossi are sending Morgan and I back we should be there in 6 hours. Garcia get her to the hospital and stay with her. Please. Take care of my baby and my child." he says I can hear the worry in his voice. 

 "Hey baby girl be strong we will be there in a few hours. We love you both." Derek says. 

Penelope grabs our to go bag and brings me out to the car. We drive to the hospital and they put me in a room. 

H"Penelope. I am not having this baby until Spencer gets here." I say defiantly. 

 "You are only 6 centimeters dilated we can continue to wait." he says walking out of the room. 

2 hours passes and I call Spencer no one answers. By this point I am 8 centimeters dilated. The contractions are coming every 2.5 minutes. Penelope's phone rings. 

 I grab the phone."If you two are calling to tell me it is going to take longer than this I am going to kill you both when you get here." I painfully say into the phone. 

"We were calling to say we landed we are on our way there now." Spencer says taken back about my anger. 

"Spencer Walter Reid if you are not here in the next 15 minutes I am going to kill you and bring you back to life. Now please Derek step on the gas pedal and get here." I yell. 

I make Spencer stay on the phone with me until he gets here. My contractions finally are 30 seconds apart and I am 10 centimeters dilated. I squeeze Spencer's hand and they tell me to give one more big push. I push and hear the crying. Which makes Spencer start crying and makes me Cry. 

 "Would you like to hold your baby girl." he says handing Grace Emily Reid to me. I grab her and cradle her head. Smiling I kiss her forehead and make a promise to myself that I am never going to hurt this child. I am going to give this child the best childhood any kid could ask for. 

"Welcome to the world Grace" Penelope says walking in with a it's a girl balloon and a teddy bear. While Derek walks in with a video camera. 

 "Derek I look like crap will you not point that at me." I respond putting my hands in front of my face. "For someone who just gave 10 hours of birth I'd say you look pretty hot." Spencer says kissing my head. "You have to say that." I roll my eyes 

Spencer takes the baby from me and sits in the rocking chair across the room. Penelope calls Emily and shows the team the baby. Morgan and Penelope leave but promise to come back later. Spencer puts the baby in her crib and comes to sit on the bed. He moves my hair out of my face and places his hand on my cheek. 

 "You never told me why you didn't want a little girl. I can assume why you wouldn't after Bella and after everything you went through but Hannah you are going to be great mother, I saw the love in your eyes when the doctor handed you Grace." he says wiping a tear off my cheek with his thumb.