Wedding Day

Hannah's POV

Emily wakes me up first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee. My whole bridal party is awake but just barely. Emily on the other hand, I don't think she ever went to bed last night after we got back from my bachelorette party. I feel a small headache creeping up and take some Tylenol for it. I see my dress hanging on the back and the girls dresses laid out. 

 "Okay so we have 30 minutes to get across the street for nails and hair. Our makeup artist will be here at 10. We will have you at the venue ready to by 10:45 to walk down that aisle at 11" Emily says "Ahhhhh I am so excited this day is finally here. It feels like just yesterday Spencer proposed and now my little sister is getting married. JJ can you umm you're better at words I am going to cry." Emily says standing and walking away. 

 "Okay no need for crying. I need my phone I actually have a a couple of phone calls to make. So please excuse me while I step outside." First call I make is too Rossi, I tell him I have a personal question and that I want to meet for breakfast in 15 minutes downstairs in the lobby. He agreed and said he would see me there. Second call I make is to my amazing Fiance. I honestly haven't talked to him in almost 24 hours and I need to talk to him. 

 "Hello beautiful. How is your morning going?" he says and I can hear his smile through the phone. "How was your bachelor party. Were you safe, how much did you drink? Are you at the house, at Rossi's house where are you? I love you ah I am excited. Sorry I am rambling I do that when I am nervous." I say "No the rambling is adorable. But I am nervous too. I didn't drink anything no matter how much Morgan pushed. I am at our house with all the guys babe. I love you too more than you can know. I can't wait to see you today. I miss you." he says still smiling.  "I miss you too baby. Okay well I have to go I am being summoned by the bridal frenzy that is the girls so I will see you later baby. I love you." I say and hanging up. I walk out and tell Emily I am having a ten minute conversation with Rossi downstairs and that I will text her when I am done so we can go get our hair done. 

 "Yes Hannah it is too late to run away but I can drive the getaway car if you want." I roll my eyes.  "No I have a personal question and I just need you to listen." I say sitting down. "Okay I am all ears." he says sitting in front of me. "As you know I never had a family and now I do. But I want to know will you walk me down the aisle? You are the closest thing I have to a father figure in this life." I ask looking at him. 

He is in shock and just stares at me. 

"Yes Hannah. I will walk you down aisle. I appreciate the offer and I look at you as a daughter so doing this is a blessing." he says standing up. I reach in for a hug and text Emily her and the girls come down and we head to get our hair done and nails. We meet the makeup artist and she has all done by 10:30 we get into our dresses and are downstairs in the limo by 10:45. 

My nerves really start kicking in and I have to roll the window down to gather myself and Emily starts rubbing my shoulder. I begin running through my vows in my head. 

 "Why are you nervous? Today is perfect." JJ asks. 

 "I am nervous but because this is me we are talking about I just don't want today to end badly." I say thinking back about almost every other event.  

"There will be a room of FBI Agents. You are marrying Reid if I have to hold a bitch at gunpoint until you say I do." Tara says I come back in the car and we arrive at the place. It is honestly so beautiful. 

The red and white decorations, the flowers and the seats and everything is perfect. The girls put me in a back room and I begin to breath heavy. The music starts to play 5 minutes later. The girls leave and Rossi knocks on my door and I exit approaching the isle. Ready to start this new chapter in my life.