Prologue

She was a perfect creation that I couldn't find elsewhere. A very fine young lady who got my heart...

"What should I name my café?" she asks, putting a warm blanket on top of my naked body.

"Irene...let's make that café the biggest of all café. I think I can do that when I'm with you." she got up before putting her loose shirt back that I removed awhile ago.

With a heavy breath, I got up and tightly held the ring while looking on her back. I wonder what she's thinking. I wonder about the possible feeling that I'd cause if I do this.

"I'm sorry if it's the only thing I can do. Y'know, my family's not like yours. I'm not an heir but as long as you love me, I will do my best to support us." she stated. I hugged her from behind, slowly wrapping the ring on her palm.

"Y-Yah! Keep this ring, I know I can't marry you right now but—we will marry each other soon!"

"Let's stop this, Seulgi..." I mumbled as I bury my face on her shoulder.

"S-Stop what?"

I can't see her face but her cracking voice is making me weak.

"Stop everything. At the end, we're still for boys. We shouldn't push through." I said.

There's a lump on my throat that I couldn't get rid.

"No...you told me that we can walk beyond the boundaries of love. What are you talking about? How about the years we spent together?" she's calm despite the tears falling down her cheeks.

If you only knew how much it hurts. How much pain I took ahold inorder to make this decision...

"We're not meant for each other. I have a reputation to protect. We should stop this."

"No, you're the one who taught me to—"

"Heard the name Suho? We're getting married soon and what can you do about that?" I asked and laid my back on the bed. "This will be the last night that I'll spend here in your place. I'm sorry, Seulgi."

Your place...our supposed to be place.

"Just b-because I'm like this? I'm sorry for being like this. I'm so sorry, sorry for failing you."

I closed my eyes. Hoping that I'd get over this after waking up.

But the time I woke up—she's nowhere to be found.

When the time's ready, are you still willing to step here in the boundary we made together? Sorry for stepping out too soon...but I'm gonna make it up to you someday, somewhere, I hope we can make another boundary for our own selves where no one can harm us.

—👄—
hiii! thanks for reading, i'm @beachesintheclub, the author of Fifty Shades of Ryeji and this will be my new acc.