Chapter 6

Ryujin's POV

I gnashed my teeth when I saw Yeji here in the music room. I'm moving on, can't she have a bit of respect?

Bruh. There's this girl who's moving on from you and here you are, showing in front of her and looking at her while she's playing the guitar.

"I'm practicing?" I mumbled out of nowhere, strumming it the wrong way that made me even upset.

"Sorry? I'm just gonna play the piano." she said before turning away.

Good then, she's staying away. Geez, why did I even forget to bring my guitar? Now, I went here in the music room to play and accidentally saw that girl again.

I don't like you anymore, Yeji. I was wrong. You're not my type. What a fucking mentality you got there.

"Can you close—"

"Ryujin—"

She...she remembers my name?

We both said in unison. I looked away, feeling that my ears are heating up because of that sudden encounter with her.

I'm not flustered, I'm upset that's why I'm turning red.

"I want to say sorry because of what happened last time. I'm sorry, I forgot that we're not in school that time anymore." Yeji smiled at me. I tried averting my eyes around. Damn...she's really rude.

"I'm really sorry, Ryujin. Most of the times I tend to forget to act like a normal student because I got used to act like a leader. Sorry for the inconvenience last time." Yeji stated with her eyes pierced at me.

So here I am, moving on and she's apologizing in front of me like she needed to and she's commanded to do it damn.

But it's okay Yeji-ah, I can be really emotional at times.

"It's fine. Now can you please leave because I'm practicing? I'll call you later when I'm done." I stated.

Wooh. I think I acted so perfectly. Yeji might think that I'm cold and cool now.

"You'll call me when you're done? Is that your other way of getting my number?" she asked that's why my eyes widened. Geez...this girl, that's not like that!

"N-No! I mean I'll look for you and tell you if I'm done." I said. I can feel the sweat forming on my forehead and coating my hand, making it more hard for my fingers to grip on the string.

"Oh? I see..." Yeji closed the door but she remained here and now she's walking closer to me.

This is how the main character gets seduce in a story.

Omygod. Is she playing with me because she found out that I like her? But I said I liked her so maybe she's trying to get me back?

IS IT LIKE THAT? JESUS.

"How long have you been playing guitar?" she asked and now she's looking at me as if she's excited to know. She sat on the stool in front of me and now I can't even focus more. It's more than performing in front of tons of people that I barely knew.

"When I was a kid b-but I actually learned when I was on middle school because my dad taught me." I answered.

What is she really planning so I can warn my unhealthy heart?

"Y'know? I realized I've been too harsh to you and somehow it's making me feel guilty. Can we be friends? Sure you're asking me that in different way that I found odd, right? Now it's my turn to ask so I hope you won't turn me down." she offered a handshake. I hesitated at first but then I grabbed that chance to hold her hand.