Chapter 15

Ryujin's POV

I can see Seulgi heading to my direction so I stopped to approach her.

"What, Seulgi?" I asked, holding a tray of macarons.

"Yeji's there on the corner behind the counter. Could you please talk with her for a minute? She said she wanted to talk with you." Seulgi plead so I nodded.

I saw Yeji, holding her phone but her eyes averted at me. I smiled while handing the tray to the cashier. She prolly heard Seulgi talking to me so she decided to take it.

Just walking towards her feels like a drama, where your world will slow down and you'll slowly see the details of her angelic face.

"What's your order, ma'am?" I joked.

"Dinosaur." Yeji said so I laugh before taking a seat beside her.

Yeji took something from her wallet and dragged it on the table, I saw tablets of medications.

"For your colds." she mumbled.

"Thank you. You worried?" I asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, you might put virus all over the kitchen."

"Well I wore facemask. But Seulgi told me that I wouldn't be able to breathe smoothly so she told me to take it off." I stated, "My in-laws love me already." I joked.

"Shut up."

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked, looking at her face.

"Nothing, just want to give you that tablets." Yeji said.

I tried taking off my hair net but it strangled on the tie that's why I'm having a hard time removing it with my two hands.

"Come here," Yeji said so I looked at her once again. She annoyingly looks at me before standing up and walking towards my back.

A small smile formed on my lips when her hands removed mine and took off the hair net, placing it on the table. I thought it's done but she untied my half ponytail.

"It's messy, let me do it again for you." she mumbled.

My heart isn't beating that fast and that loud at all, it's filled with happiness. I never fantasize something like this, or even kissing her. It's because I never thought this day would come.

"I'll be having a practice tomorrow, are you going to watch?" I asked.

"I'm busy tomorrow."

"Is that so? Can I visit you in your room?"

"Why?" Yeji went back to her seat and stared at me for seconds.

"Nothing. I changed my mind." I said instead.

I'm afraid I might bother her that much.

Am I being too much because she showed me signs that I can pursue her? What if she's just making it up to me because of our bad interaction? What if she hates being with me? What if this is all an act?