Chapter 14

Yeji's POV

I rolled my eyes when Hyunjin enters my room. He's with his bright smile again. I bet he would ask another favor.

"Yeddeong-ah~ Yeji Yeji Yeji~" he chanted so I annoyingly looks at him.

"What?" I asked.

"So I met this girl and this time it hits really different! Can you help me find out her name? Please, I think she's a sophomore and I need to know her as soon as possible." he stated.

I glared at him, "I thought you're drooling over that Ryujin?" I asked.

"Aye—that's fine, she's a bit conservative. I wants someone like who I saw yesterday!" he said.

I breathed heavily and slammed the notes I'm holding onto his head, "I thought you're deadass serious about liking her, you idiot."

"Just forget about it. I need to know who that girl was." he insisted.

"Leave me alone, Hyunjin. Go and search in the whole campus." I stated.

"Aight. I know you don't love me tho. Okay, thank you. Thanks for all the memories we shared together. Yeji, I know—" I stood up to push him out of my room.

He hasn't change a bit. He's still that play boy. Fuck. I thought he's serious about Ryujin. For fuck's sake I've been fooled.

That haunt me for days...geez that dumbass guy. I wouldn't be shock if one day he'll tell us that he impregnated a someone.

I gritted my teeth when I suddenly remember about the thing we did in my old room. It's fascinating—it's something I can't explain. Just these things building up in my tummy.

She's a girl. Why am I feeling this way? Her hands weren't veiny and it's not bigger than mine, she's shorter obviously and I don't think she could carry my weight. She's not like those men I've seen on magazines or social medias.

Why am I feeling horny with her then?

Was it because I had the history of liking her? Or I just forgot that I like her because I'm tied up with my situation?

Nonetheless, I shouldn't let my guard down.

📲
monkey

monkey:
just finished helping your mom on closing the café

you doing something?

i'm on bed, kinda tired

you rlly like me like 5 out of 10?

y'know i don't have an idea how i got the courage to tell you everything but i'm glad it turned out good

well i'm really full of confidence, considering that i am performer in school

but trust me, when i see you i feel nervous

so i kinda thought i'll never ever have the chance to show you how you mean to me

me:
we're not officially dating so stop that

monkey:
but we do have a chance