Chapter 5

Yeji's POV

I glared at Hyunjin who keeps on fooling around me while I'm reviewing. If only I can slam this thick book on his face then I would.

"Please? You might know her. Please find ways so I can meet her again." he naughtily said while rolling on my bed, just messing all my stuffs.

"Who are you even talking about? This certain Aena Seo chatted me saying that she's soon to be my sister-in-law. And Hyunjin, I think she's in her 20's already." I stated.

"Well, I'm just kinda flirting with her but there's a girl I met last last day and she got me." Hyunjin sat on the edge of bed just beneath my study table where I am currently right now.

He's looking so serious. Never seen him like this back then and I never even thought that he would seek for my help for that girl.

"Any clue?" I asked as I closed my notes.

"Her name is Ryujin." he quickly answered, "I think she's a freshman. You might know her because you holds the record of students in every events, right?" Hyunjin seemed serious but I can't help to think that he's only fooling around.

"As far as I know, there's too many Ryujin in our school. From Freshman to Fourth year." I mumbled.

"I think she's a freshman or sophomore! Her ID lace was blue!"

"How about the face? What does she look like?" I asked, pulling the thick book which contains all the participants in an event. Well, from Freshman to Fourth year, every students are required to join in any kind of events.

"She's short haired girl with a short height too, probably shorter than you. She's got this blonde hair—aye no! A bit grey hair, ash grey prolly?" he said, looking so excited while staring at me.

Damn. Is he referring to that weird girl in a band?

I quickly turned the pages on the bands where I can see each of their profiles, she's on the third number with a picture on it. But her hair here was blonde.

"This?" I asked, showing her that picture of Ryujin.

"Yes! That's it! Can you help me, Yeddeong-ah? I think she got my heart." he even acted as if he's been shot by an arrow on his heart.

"Sorry but move on your own." I said.

"I like her and...and I'm willing to change if you'll help me to get to know her better." he pleaded.

"Change like what?"

"I will study hard and won't skip class. I promise that I won't get involve in any issues again. Yeddeong, please? Please help me...get to know her better for me and make ways for us after. Please? I know you can, you're a girl and so she is. Please? I won't hurt her and I'm not fooling around." Hyunjin even held my arms that's why I heavily breathed, thinking whether I'll accept it or not.

"Promise me another thing." I seriously said.

"What?"

"Calm your dick," I said that made him chuckle but I ended that by saying. "Just kidding. Stop envying me and start to open your eyes widely to appreciate mom and dad." I said.