Chapter 3- Spencer Smith

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST four months since Sky Hargreevs appeared out of nowhere in an Alleyway in Dallas, Texas

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST four months since Sky Hargreevs appeared out of nowhere in an Alleyway in Dallas, Texas. Her plan was working so far, she was well known in Texas for her beautiful singing. She mainly wrote her own songs, but sometimes she would secretly steal and Ariana grande songs. She still lives with the Smiths. Mr and Mrs. Smith treat her like a daughter they never had. They all loved her.

During the four months, Spencer spoke alot about himself. Any chance he got, he would give her a fact about himself! Every now and then Sky would answer his questions. But it was clear to Sky that Spencer had a slight crush on her. She didn't want to give her much information about herself, because she was scared she would catch feelings also. But Sky felt like she could trust the Smiths.

"You know almost everything about me, how come I know nothing about you?" questioned Spencer.

"You know stuff about me, Spence!" Shrugged Sky.

"Actually," Spencer pointed. "I don't. All I know is your birthday, and you like singing." Spencer protested as she took a bite of her burger. "Speaking of which, hows that going?"

She takes a sip of her soda. "Actually... It's going pretty good."

"That's all?" Spencer scoffed. "Pretty good? Your famous!"

"I wish!"

"But seriously." His joking turned into seriousness, as he stared into her eyes. "You're an amazing singer. Your definitely going somewhere. I can feel it."

Sky smirked. "I wish I could say the same for you." She joked.

Spencer gasped dramatically. "Who could you?!" He fake cries as Sky laughs.

"Have you heard about the fires going on recently?" Spencer asked Sky. Pointing to the news.

Sky's body slightly stiffened. "No... what happened?" She played dumb, playing with her necklace.

"Well, the first fire was set on Luther Road. The second one on Diego lane, The third on Allison parlor." He informed her.

Spencer didn't know about Sky's power. She decided to live her life as a normal teenager. She has been trying to gather the attention of the academy, but so far. No luck. Each time she gets the chance to be alone, she searches through the address book and finds a street with the name of a Hargreeve. She goes up to the most flammable object and sets it on Fire. After, she always rushes home to make sure it made the headline. Which, it does.