Chapter 11- Make your peace with God

YOU COULD SAY the Hargreeves were running out of time. Allison, Klaus, and Diego were no where to be found, leaving Luther, Five, and Sky to be the only ones at the checkpoint. Five didn't bother to hide the worry on his face anymore. To say he was angry, would be an understatement. He was doing his little pacing thing, and she knew it was just a matter of time before he lost his temper and started yelling at someone.

"It's almost time guys!" Sky announced.

Five nodded and ran over to the car, and grabbed the briefcase. 

"Where is everyone?" Luther groaned, looking around.

"You're the first." Sky chuckled.

Five glanced at his watch impatiently. Soon, they all saw Klaus running through the Alley, to them. "We made it!" He shouted, stumbling and pushing the air.

Sky looked behind him, expecting to see Allison or Diego, but it was just him.

"What do you mean we?" Five questioned, looking at Klaus's strange behavior.

Klaus started shaking intensely, just like the night they met with their father. "Is he overdosing..?" Sky mumbled. 

"Ge out!" He groaned, pushing random spots of air around his body.

"Jesus."

Klaus then bent over and threw up all over the ground, falling down after.

"I can't belive it," Luther scoffed, "I mean you're here!" He pointed to Klaus.

"We got eight minutes left."

"I just had the strangest dream.."

"Where are the others?!" Five shouted.

"FIve, don't worry. They'll get here." Sky told, not convincing anyone.

<->

"We got a minute left!" Luther said before slamming his fist on the large garbage can beside him.

"What's going on guys..?" Klaus mumbled, still laying on the floor. 

Five passed back and forth, "It was a simple task. A simple task! All we had to do was be here! Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein!"