Chapter 5- Here we go again

"YOU KNOW IM STARTING TO GET THE FEELING dads ignoring us." Five said and Sky sighed.

"Hate to be the boring one guys, but uh- its time we get out of here." Lila states, and she begins to walk away. 

"When you say 'we' who exactly are you referring too?" Five hissed. 

Lila scoffs quietly. "Not a lot ambiguity in that sentence."

Sky noticed Five tensing up, assuming he was about to threaten Lila, Sky placed her hand on his shoulder - usually, he would losing up, but he just slapped her hand off. Sky's gasped quietly before stepping back. 

"Ignore him, he's just tired," Diego told her quietly, trying to make her feel better.

"Listen, I don't know how you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I advise you to return posthaste." Five told Lila, with a fake smile on his face.

"Shes right Five," Diego steps in. "We gotta get out of here."

Lila's face stiffens, she gave him an offended look. "I just saved your life you kinder sh!t. If I hadn't stepped in, all would be left is a blazer and some bloody socks." Lila looked at Sky's feet. "And combat boots."

"And that's the problem." Five gritted his teeth. "Your too good, you ask too many questions. You know too much! And you fight like you know what your doing." 

"He's got a point."

"Five," Sky whispered, trying to get him to back down. 

"So I know how to handle myself, and that makes me the bad guy?"

"Whoever you are, your in my way. If I see you again." 

"Oh god," Sky muttered.

"I will kill you." Five finished, and walked off. 

"Five, wait!" Sky waved in the air, catching up to him. 

He turned to her and squinted his eyes rudely. "What do you want?! Why do you always follow me around? Huh?" He snaps.

Sky sends him a glare back, and he gulps, before softening his face. "I'm sorry." He mumbles. 

"What's wrong?" Sky asks, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"It's just..." He looked at her in the eyes, hesitant of what he's about to say next. 

"You can tell me." Sky reassured him softly.