Chapter 7- The Light Supper

"Well, here we are

"Well, here we are." Five muttered, stuffing his hands in his front pocket.

Five and Sky had found an invitation to meet up with their father. They stood outside of the hotel, mentally preparing themselves. Five checked the address one more time, just in case.

He looked at Sky who was secretly-but-not-so-secretly panicking. "You ready?" He asked, a reassuring smile placed on his lips.

"Yeah just... Nervous. You? How long has it been since you've seen him?" She asked, taking a step closer to the boy.

Five scoffed. "A long time." Is all he said.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be just fine." She gave him a peck on the cheek, before extending her arm towards him.

"Shall we?"

His lips twitched up, and he took her hand.

-

The rest of the siblings, had apparently gotten the invite as well. They all stood in silence, thinking of the different ways this could go. Luther had also farted in the elevator which make Sky want to puke.

They quickly ran out of the elevator, to be in this Hawaiian themed restaurant. A sign read "Tiki Lounge" Their father nowhere in sight.

"All right, when dad gets here I'll do the talking. All right?" Five announced, sitting down at the circular table with seats for all of them.

"I got a few questions for him myself." Diego chimed in.

"Hey, we don't wanna scare him off. All right? He might be able to help us stop doomsday and get home." Five said, pulling a seat out for Sky to sit in. She muttered a quiet 'thank you' and sat down, and the boy sat next to her.

To say she was nervous, would be an understatement.

"No Five, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president."

"This is a matter of life and death you imbecile." Five seethed.

Vanya put her hands in the air. "Okay yeah, maybe we should take turns talking."

They scoffed. Vanya looked to her right and saw a shell. She quickly took it off the table and held it. "Here, whoever has got this conch gets to talk."

"Seriously?" Sky muttered, shaking her head.

"Vanya, we don't have time for a debate right now."