Chapter 6-Family meeting

"Okay then, can one of you get Allison please?"

"You two still a thing?"

There was a moment of silence, and Diego leaned closer to Luther. "Do we need to talk?" 

"No," He spat. "She's married." 

Sky gasped and slaps her hand over her mouth. "Wait! Really?" She said with a large, excited smile on her face.

"Woah. Dude, that's rough." Diego whispered.

"I can handle it." Replied Luther with an unsure smile on his face. 

Diego turns to Sky and Five. "Not as rough as Sky's little love triangle." 

"Hey!" She shouts, sending him a glare, as Fives gaze turns to his feet.

"I'll get her." Five speaks up, setting his coffee down. "Can you get Vanya without, uh... squeezing her to death?" Five asks Luther. 

He rolls his eyes. "I'll try." 

"Sky," Five calls out, and she snaps her head to him. "You're coming with me." He smirks. 

"She's staying here," Diego said duley. 

"Huh?" She asked, with a hint of confusion in her voice. Five sighed, then he was gone. 

"Why couldn't I go with him?" 

He turns to her. "We gotta talk." He smiled. 

"You better not be giving me the talk. Because you know I'm the same age as you!" She exclaimed. 

<->

The five of them, (Elliot, Luther, Diego, Vanya, and Sky) All sat at a table around this disgusting jello Elliot had prepared. Every time Sky looked at it she gagged.

"You know, Jello used to be a delicacy. In order to make it, you gotta boil down a whole mess of hooves... you know, horses, cows, pigs, it doesn't matter. But not everybody........" Sky just blurred out the annoying facts about jello he was spitting out. She was brushing her hair, sitting next to Vanya. She looked.... happier.