Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away

Allison growled and chuckled as she poured herself another glass of wine

Allison growled and chuckled as she poured herself another glass of wine. "The nerve of that man." She vented. "I mean, one thing goes wrong and he's on a warpath." 

They had gone to the hair parlor that Allison worked at which was currently closed and Sky worked on Vanya's hair while Allison, worked on Klaus's. 

"I mean," She continued, looking at her and Klaus's reflection in the mirror. "Doesn't he know who I am? No, No, No Ray." (Her husband.) "You know exactly who I am. You, just can't handle it!" Allison ranted.

Sky cleared her throat before speaking. "I'm sure you guys will work it out. Me and Spencer have little fights all the time." She said, in a soft, reassuring tone. 

"But," Allison flung her arms in the air. "That's just young love!"

"Hey!" Sky barked and Allison muttered a sorry. 

"Pew Pew." Vanya whispered drunkenly while shooting finger-guns at the bottles on the counter. They were all very drunk, but Sky was better at not showing it than they were. 

"I'm protecting him." 

"From what?" Sky asked. They were having a little girl talk about relationships.

"The end of the world honey, for one."

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya slurred, struggling to keep her eyes open. 

A moment of silence went by, "Well, it did last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it." Allison answered before taking a sip of her drink.

"So," Klaus clapped and turned to Sky. "Who's this Spencer boy?"

Sky rolled her eyes, not wanting to talk about it. "No one."

"Sure, sure," Klaus muttered. "I really enjoy watching love triangles." Klaus gasped. "Wouldnt it be weird if Five grew up... All hot?" He asked, and Sky choked on her drink.

"Okay! Ew!" Allison gagged and Klaus stood up from his seat. 

" 'Oh! Ew! Ew!" Klaus mocked. "Please Miss 'Luther was my lover'."

Sky made kissing noises and let out a drunk giggle.

"We never even kissed." She protested. 

He put his arms in the air. "Yeah, but you guys making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other all through puberty and breakfast and all that."