Chapter 13- Wanted

THE Hargeeves were all huddled around the TV. 

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza of the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter. Lee Harvey Oswald." Said the man on the news. "Vanya Hargreeves:" The man showed a picture of Vanya on the screen, Sky shifted nervously. "Wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building of Dealey Plaza." 

A photo of Diego, was now displayed on the screen. "A Cuban exile known only as Diego.."

"Cuban?"

"...Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium." 

"Next," He held up a picture of Sky. She visibly tensed. "Sky Hargeeves. Who you all may know as  The pop star, Sky Greaves. Wanted for the murder of The Smith family. Specialists say she murdered the family, before burning down the house. The murder weapon has yet to be identified."  

"Sky.." Five muttered as her eyes became glossy. He moved to touch her shoulder, but she flinched away, eyes on the ground. A flash of hurt came across his face, before backing off.

"A bare-knuckled boxer," Continued the man, showing a picture of Luther. "With suspected mafia ties, who fights under the name of "King Kong."

"Allison chestnut. A negro radical responsible of insitgating and organizing the recent riots. And Finally, Klaus. The controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy," The tv reporter grabbed a picture frame that had a picture of Five leaning over the gate next to Sky with his mouth open like he was yelling. Sky stifled a laugh at the bad timed picture while Five cringed and crossed his arms. "Who is seen here, in this picture, with Sky. Who knows, he could be her next Victim. They also believe the boy is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network." 

Five tilted his head, "Well, it's true." Everyone looked at him. "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days.."

"God I hate that photo."

"Are they being serious? I didn't kill them!"

"They're saying I instigated the riot?"

"Next victim my a$$.."

"Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. So-" Luther tried to talk, only to be cut off by Diego.

"Yeah, a bunch of real heroes," Diego said, sarcastically. "We let Kennedy die." 

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world!" Allison snapped. "The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the secret service." 

"It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here." Sky muttered sadly.

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya questioned.

"I have this yurt, just outside of Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely. "Klaus muttered tiredly.