Chapter 4- We Meet Again

IT WAS LATE AT night, Sky was under the blanket with Spencer, he had his arms wrapped around her waist, while she had her head nuzzled into his neck

IT WAS LATE AT night, Sky was under the blanket with Spencer, he had his arms wrapped around her waist, while she had her head nuzzled into his neck. He was sleeping soundly. Sky smiled as she heard the heartbeats of her 'boyfriend.

The Smiths had told Sky and Spencer, that they have a surprise for the two in the morning. Sky has always loved surprises, so she could not sleep because she was too anxious. She rubbed her neck, where the necklace Five had given her once was.

Sky lay wide away, just watching Spencer sleep. He was beautiful. His lips were parted ever so slightly, soft snores escaping his mouth. His face was relaxed, and his hair was frizzy.

There was a creak in the tile, just down the hall. But Sky was too absorbed in Spencer's cute mumbles that she didn't hear.

A person stood in the shadows, peeking their head in the doorway to watch.

A heart shattered at the sight.

He watched the love of his life rest her head on another's chest. That should be him. He should have his arms around her waist. He should be the one cuddling with her, he thought.

He frowned, the more he stared at her embracing someone else in her arms, the wider the crack in her heart was. How much did he miss?

He was furious.

With a small huff, he was gone.

-✸-

Sky's eyes fluttered open, to her body being shaken by Spencer. She smiled, happy with him being the first face she saw today.

"W-What?" She softly asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Your gonna love the surprise."

Her lips curled, and she hopped out of bed. The two teenagers ran from their room, and walked downstairs.

"Hello, Mrs.smith!" Sky cheered.

"Hello sweetie!" Exclaimed Mrs.Smith as she gave Sky a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, Mr.Smith." She hugged him.

Mrs. Smith grabbed something from the table and held it behind her back, "Close your eyes and put your hands out!"

They did. Sky furrowed her eyebrows as she felt paper being put in her hands.