Chapter 13- Run!

"YOU THINK WHATEVER is going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego questioned, as they all got out of the car to be met with snow everywhere.

"Well, the correlation is high." Replied Five as he took Sky's hand in his, and put it in his pocket to keep her warm.

Suddenly, a blonde woman ran out and pointed a gun at them. Sky's eyes widened and Five pushed her behind him.

"Sissy?!" Vanya shouted putting her hands up.

"All of you! Get back!" Sissy hissed.

"Hey! Hey! W-Whats wrong?"

"Carl," Sissy whispered.

"What did he do to you?"

Sissy breathed shakily, "He's-He's dead.. Harlon tossed him aside like a ragdoll.. same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him? What did you do to my son?!"

"We don't have time for this," Diego said as he started taking a step forward, only to be stopped by SIssy holding the gun to him.

"Where do you think your goin'?"

"To help your son."

"Look, sissy. I found my family." She gestured to them. "These are my brothers and sisters."

Sky gave her a friendly wave with a lopsided smile as the woman's eyes took notice of the young child.

"We're you lyin' to me the whole time?"

"Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do know. And we are not the monsters they say we are. We did not kill the president, she did not kill her family, we are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Than... who are you?"

"The only one who can help Harlan."

<->

Sky's jaw drops as they enter the barn. Inside is a little boy, Harlan, surrounded by a big circle of energy. He is floating mid-air.

"Harlan! Harlan, it's Vanya!"

Sky watched it, fear taking over her features. Five her waist and pulled her close. Sky smiled at him, to thank him, she surrounded the two of them in comfortable heat. 

"Look Harlan, I know your really scared! But I can help you!" Vanya shouted, attempting to be louder then the wind. "I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that?"

All the boy can do is whimper. Vanya looks at Sissy and SIssy nods. She exhales, her eyes turning white, before entering.

Sky hears a warping sound, come from the grass field next to the barn. She lets go of Five's hand. "One second," She mutters before walking away. Klaus noticed it too. She looks into the feild to see The Handler and Lila.

"Sh!t." 

"Uh, guys!" Klaus calls out.

"What?" Diego asked, as he goes to see what they're looking at.