The arrival

Once upon a time, in a very distant place called "The Forbidden Island", magic and hope are real. Or at least both were the moment Hong Long arrived. He was a strong and brave wizard, more known as "The Weapon" in the Wizard World. The most feared and harmful creature ever existed. But we all know that nothing is immortal right? Well, even if you can be reborn or maybe live a little longer as most of the unicorns, there is always gonna be an end just waiting for you. But that doesn't mean it's over forever, in every happening. There's always another start waiting for you. Life is composed with three phases. The beginning, the middle and the end.

After thousands of years and generations, there were new creatures. Perhaps more developed, more dangerous, but never more magic. There would never be any creature more magic than the other. Equality. That's it. Even though there are differences between their appearances, strength, height and minds, they are all still the same. That's for sure.

Hong always thought about the day he'd leave. "Who's gonna protect the world? Who's gonna protect the Forbidden Island? What if someday, everything is over?" - his only and biggest fear. He could never let the creatures from his Wizard World get hurt, specially the nation of dragons. This would be the biggest fear of everyone too, only if they knew all the things that could happen. But he didn't want them to be scared. He was "the weapon". He was supposed to fight and protect them at all costs, no matter what.

There was only one way to make sure his 'home' would be a safe place: keeping it as a secret. Maybe it was selfish, wrong and not ethic. But it was the only way. He planned on placing "obliviate" potion on the clouds. Nobody would ever imagine or remember his existence anymore. He was only a dragon of a Chinese legend story, told by those who didn't get wet from the rain. You can believe it or not, but if you do, they would think you're insane. This goes the same for the Forbidden Island. But creatures seemed more interested in this story, since the most powerful "weapon" ever created is and belongs in there. "Whoever had it, would be able to rule the world" - according to most of those obsessed with it.

"Have you decided yet?" - a deep voice asked while looking at those surprisingly big grey eyes.

"We both already know what it's going to be." - a tall brunette haired woman replied with her soft voice, while smiling at the little thing being.

"Katelyn..." she looked at him confused. "I don't think you understand the gravity of this... situation." Locking his eyes with the woman's and making her lost in her words, zoning out. That was until a loud laughing was heard and took their attention. A creature. Not just any other creature. But a... baby. Just like a mini muggle version, as they like to call it. But somehow it wasn't. It was a 'baby' created by two dragons. A couple who were 2 of the other hundreds rare powerful dragons, and one of them who also belonged to the Hong Long's. Of course, no one would be just like him. There were no one like him. Until today, when this little creature happened to be born.

"This isn't fair." Katelyn Long said with a emotionless face while staring at the beautiful being.

"Life isn't fair. And you know that damn well, hm? I warned you. But you still had the courage to do this. To create this... thing."

"She isn't a 'thing', she's a creature just like us and anybody else. Plus she has name."

They turned around facing a tall jet-black haired man on a black suit, with golden details. The same man who was already there just simply smirked and walked slowly to the one who had just arrived.

"If it isn't the one and only Damon Long!" He stood his arms wide open to the sides as if he was going to hug Mr. Long.

"What are you doing here?" was the only thing he wanted to ask now, as he walked past the other tall man that was really pale.

"What I once promised I would." He said confidently and watching every movement the woman would do. "You gave me no more choices."

"She doesn't deserve this. She has NOTHING to do with it! You can try to take her away, but you'll have to fight us first."

He laughed at her out loud making the couple's concern go higher. "If I were you, I'd keep that big mouth of yours shut before any other stupid thing slips out of it."

"Don't you dare to play with fire, you freak." He spit out his words in a threatening way. "You'll only get hurt in this stupid game of yours, as always."

"Says who? That same guy who still claims that he'll some day be or find "it"? Oh you remind me of someone... two, actually and as foolish as you both are being..."

"LEAVE!" The two men looked immediately to the woman who had just screamed in fear. "I don't want you anywhere near here. She's just an innocent baby. She's not even 11 yet to be sent there... we're gonna figure it out on our own. And you, you stay out of this!"

He grinned satisfied at her and their creation. Then looked to the man, who looked furious, he was just arguing with.

"Seems like another win for me, Long."
"One day... you'll wish you were never here, Riddle."

"So scary!" As Tom took one more glance at Damon. "Just waiting for it."

"Mark my words, Voldemort."

Damon turned his sight back to his lovely wife, sighing. Katelyn hugged him tightly while consolidating the same man she had once loved.

"Maybe we should just send her somewhere for now. She isn't safe here. But I want her to be able to live her life. Anyone deserves a childhood, a place, love, affection and happiness. That's all it matters to me."

"I know... but some day, she'll have to realize it and come back. Venus is 'the weapon'. That's the only thing we're sure about..."

"She is still and will always be a creature being too. She's just like us. But the most powerful. It's her choice. We'll sort it out later. And this is it. End of discussion."

She stormed out of the room, leaving the light skinned man with his thoughts making a mess inside his head. The only thing, that kept stuck, in his mind was that same question that he asked himself every day: "what was going to happen?". He looked over little Venus and somehow it made a smile come its way on his face. "You're gonna do incredible things, Vee. I know you will... you just have no clue about it, for being a, um, baby. But one day, you will. And you'll learn how to play with fire. You'll love it. You'll love the power. The fear. You'll feel invulnerable. There'll be no one else who's gonna be as powerful as you." He proudly held the baby in his arms, daydreaming his biggest idea.

But this story doesn't end like this. This is just the beginning.

/////////////////

Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that this is my first time writing a fan fiction book, so pleaseee don't hate on me or anything. I would appreciate if you left a comment with your opinion written on it :)

And I wanna make sure you all know that this is not all about a fanfiction of Draco Malfoy. This story will focus on many others characters too. ;)

I'd love to know what I can do or write differently for the next chapter and if you are enjoying it. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy next chapter! ✨