•Pumpkins and Skeletons•

Hello everyone, and welcome to my Halloween special book!!

Alright, so, as we all know, this story has a bittersweet ending (Which I absolutely love, by the way!), so if you're looking for a guaranteed happy ending, this might not be the book for you.

But, if you're like me, and you like to hurt your feelings by reading or watching sad things, then you might enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Now for some notes:

*disclaimer; I do not own "The Corpse Bride", nor do I own "Harry Potter". The credits should go to their rightful owners (Though I would appreciate some credit for writing this lol).

*this is set after the second wizarding war.

*in this story, I use female pronouns, because, well, bride, so yeah.

*it might not be as accurate as the movie, since we all know that I'm lazy, and I really don't know how to write it when they're singing.

*in this story, Draco isn't much himself, like the toxic, rude, full of himself Draco, no. It'll be a bit weird to see him get nervous, apologize, and just be overall clumsy, but idk how to do this, I am just following the script lol.

*bittersweet

*this book won't be an exact copy of the movie, since in the movie, I don't think Victor really loved Emily, so, I'm going to change that a bit sksk

*I try my best to make everyone satisfied with my work <3

~

I think that's about it. I just re-watched the movie, and I cried, because come on, it's an absolute masterpiece (might watch Frankenweenie, and The Nightmare Before Christmas next!), so yeah. 

I hope everyone like this, I'll try my best to write it as beautiful as I can, even though I know I could never even compare it to the original one.

So yeah, just sit back, and overall, enjoy this journey!

As always, I love you all 3000.

Mischief Managed