•I - According To Plan•

INSIDE DRACO'S room, it was dark, but that didn't stop him from staring at the butterfly under the clear glass by his desk beside the window.

He has always been curious about normal animals, but butterflies are the ones he's most fascinated about. He loves how it looks so beautiful with their colorful wings, and such. And how then have so much freedom when they fly.

The only sad thing about them is that they only have so little time to live.

Draco stood up from his bed, and walked towards the butterfly. He opened the window, and let the butterfly out of the glass, and as expected, it flew out the window, flying freely. He wished he could do the same, he wished he could just go out freely without people giving him judging looks just because he fought with the wrong side.

He never wanted to do any of that.

But in just a few hours, he'll meet his bride to be, the person he'll spend the rest of his life with, the person he's bound to marry tomorrow. And even if he didn't want to, he'll do it for his parents- or mostly his mother. This is the only way to save the family name, as his father said.

Today was the rehearsal wedding, Draco didn't know why it was necessary, but there really was nothing he could do.

The blonde looked down at his stack of parchments on his desk, they were random words that somehow creates a story. He has never admitted it to anyone, but he liked to scribble out the words in his head, and he'll just notice that he created a story afterwards.

"Draco, we're leaving!"

At the voice of his mother, Draco let out a soft sigh, and grabbed his coat. He climbed down down the flight of stairs. He saw that his parents are already in their carriage that's being pulled by thestrals.

"Where is Draco!" Lucius mumbled to himself in an annoyed tone.

The young Malfoy went out the door, "I'm here, father," he said, and climbed inside the carriage.

Lucius just shook his head in disappointment, "Merlin, you look like a mess," he had said.

Narcissa just sighed, and fixed her son's tie, and after she was satisfied, she nodded to herself, and said, "Let's go, Lester." 

The coachman then, started the carriage with coughs because of his pipe. The three Malfoys stayed quiet inside the moving cart, no one dared to speak, not even Narcissa. She felt bad having to make Draco marry someone just to save their family name, but she had no choice, it was Lucius' plan.

And so, Draco needed to marry the Greengrass' youngest daughter.

According to plan.

* * *

The Greengrass' manor wasn't that far from the Malfoy manor, which is why they arrived immediately.

But that doesn't mean they arrived early, in fact, they were almost late.

Narcissa once again fixed her son by straightening his suit, and fixing his messy hair, "Mother, I look fine," said Draco, giving his mother a small smile.

The old woman just looked at her son in awe, and said, "I just can't believe you're all grown up now."

She, then, faced the door, and as she was just about to knock, the door opened, showing the dark features of Astoria and Daphne Greengrass' parents. But that all broke when Mrs. Greengrass smiled as wide as she could- though it was pretty obvious that it was forced, "Well hello! What a pleasure, welcome to our home," she said.