•Trick Or Treat•

~~~

Wrote this author's note on October 26th, 2020

Dang, it took quite awhile for me to write this, weeks, maybe? Idk, but I'm writing this last author's note when I'm supposed to be reviewing for my exams tomorrow! HAHAHA

anyways, Thank you so much if you made it to the end! This book was a mess, their feelings were everywhere, because I can't let the characters really love each other since they literally only met!

also, I know Y/N gave Astoria the Malfoys' ring, but that doesn't mean they ended up together! the ending is pretty much open, but there really was just no way Y/N and Draco could end up together,, so yeah-

but besides that, I loved writing this, since I learned a lot more about the corpse bride, since I copied the screenplay script instead of the movie (It's like a draft, I think?) but I did copy some stuff from the movie, too. I also added some of my special touches!

idk if yall noticed, but I added Hamilton references along the book, because I've been obsessed with the musical! man, I listen to Hamilton while I write this (and the whole book lol)

one of the references (and probably the biggest one) is Daphne and Astoria Greengrass being Angelica and Eliza Schuyler with the love triangle thing.

and there are also lyrical references yeet.

HAHAHAHA another fun fact, this book was not proofread even one bit. cause when did I proofread? 

uuuh idk what else to say, but yeah. this was my trick or treat for you this Halloween! you never know, maybe I'll publish a new one for Christmas, a cliche one, maybe? probably not, but okay lol.

check out my acc for more draco x readers!! lol such a plug.

Update! Wrote this author's note on October 30th, 2020, 9:40pm

Nothing much loll, but I literally just wrote the short epilogue rn because I was listening to Hamilton, and I remembered from the first chapter that I hinted that Draco writes, so then "Who lives, who dies, who tells your story" came on, so that gave me the idea!

I know the epilogue was a bit messy, but basically, he didn't put an ending to their story, he kept it as it is, because he didn't want it to end. He just let Y/N leave, and he didn't write anything down about him- cause it was her story, not his'.

Anyways, this whole story was a mess! Not the most book I'm proud of, but yea. I tried.

Tell me what you think!!

that's all, uh yeah. I love you all 3000 <3

Michief Managed