10I Hot

I kept my gaze downcast as two more students walked in, talking and laughing. They took seats at a desk a few rows in front of me, continuing to converse while I stayed sat at the back silently.

Only a few people had come in so far and not many seats had been filled, but apart from a couple of curious glances, no one had seemed to notice me. But why should they have? I was just the quiet girl at the back of the class.

I busied myself pulling my pencil case out of my bag, taking as much time as possible in an attempt to not look like a complete loser while waiting for the class to start. I felt uncomfortable sat with a bunch of strangers, especially since it was already a few weeks into the semester and everyone seemed to have already made friends.

I was discreetly watching each person who entered, seeing if any of them might possibly be people I might hang around with. I knew exactly what it was like to have no friends and trust me when I say, it was not fun. You had no one to support you throughout each day.

Four more people walked in, two girls and two boys. And let me tell you. They were all really good looking. 

They were laughing and smiling, before one of the girls pushed the other playfully, who in return gave a mock gasp and clutched a hand to her heart. The two boys were just watching with large grins, before one leaned over and smacked one of the girls on the upside of her head gently. In response she elbowed him in the ribs, and I winced upon knowing just how painful that could be.

As the boy began to straighten up, the girl darted away from him and snapped her gaze around the room until finally settling on where I was sat at the back of the room. Oh shit.

Not only a moment later, the girl sprinted towards me, completely ignoring Miss Turner's warnings to slow down as the boy she elbowed began to run after her. The other two of their friends were following behind, looking purely amused with the situation.

"Hey there!" the girl grinned breathlessly as she practically leaped into the seat next to me. 

"Hi," I smiled in response, tensing slightly at the fact that I was actually having to socialize. 

"Amara," the boy she elbowed pouted as he also slowed to a stop next to us, slipping into the seat beside the girl who I now knew as Amara. "You hurt me."

"Good," she deadpanned in response, earning a laugh and slap on the back from the second girl who then sat in the seat on the other side of me.

"Harvey deserves to feel pain," the boy who had just been watching grinned innocently at the boy who had been elbowed, before sliding into the seat next to the second girl who I still didn't know the name of. It was only then that I got a good look at them.

The first boy, Harvey, had dirty blonde hair with a couple of brownish streaks styled into a quiff. He had kind of tanned skin and looked like he could be a tik toker.

The second boy had dark hair that gave me Percy Jackson vibes, and black, round rimmed glasses that I immediately associated with Harry Potter. He was a mixture of fandoms. He had a face that you just knew could be permanently in a bright smile, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

The first girl (Amara) had dark skin and curly brown hair that had lighter highlights. Her face shape and features were literally perfect, and I could see myself dating her if she was lesbian. She was pretty. Like, really pretty.

The second girl and the final one in the group had light brown hair and pale skin. Her eyes were a really nice hazel color and she wore natural makeup which blended in beautifully with her skin.

Damn. These four were hot.

"Um. Hi. I'm Gabby," I smiled, since they hadn't made a move to introduce themselves.