19I Movie

McDonald's had definitely worn me out. The food was a lot more filling than I imagined, so by the time we got home, I was happy to collapse onto my bed and try to sleep of the food.

Sadly, I was unable to fall asleep since it was only 4 O'clock, and instead settled for watching a couple of episodes of Outer Banks.

By the time dinner had rolled around, it was 6 O'clock, and I was still feeling wide awake, but also still full. My dad seemed to understand this because he let me off with some cheese and crackers.

At that moment, Damon, my dad and Ace had gone to their company for apparently some late night work, and Luca had gone out for his evening run. That left me alone with Caleb and Kyle.

"Gabby," the youngest twin called out as I began walking out of the dining room, having already placed my plate in the dishwasher.

"Yeah?" I turned around once again to face Caleb, seeing him placing his fork down on his plate and keeping his gaze soley focused on me.

"Are you planning to do anything tonight?"

Well, with my overprotective brothers, lack of social life and it being quite late, the only thing I was possibly going to do being binge watching the new episode of His Dark Materials or something.

"No?" I said, although it came out as more of a question, curious to know why my brother was asking.

"Well Kyle and I are going to be watching the 'Devil All The Time', so do you want to watch it with us?

I hesitated for a moment, considering. An invite to watch a movie with my brothers would have been amazing, but I doubted that it would have been very comfortable with Kyle there. On the other hand, it would have given me a chance to bond with him.

"Sure," I shrugged, after taking a moment to consider his request.

Instantly, a broad grin spread across my brother's face. "Awesome!" he exclaimed happily, flashing me a bright smile. "Get changed into your pyjamas and be down in twenty."

"OK!" I called as I began to run out of the room, quickly escaping to the bottom of the stairs.

"And make sure to bring down a blanket!" Caleb yelled, seemingly as an afterthought, only receiving heavy footsteps sprinting to the top of the staircase in return.

I quickly ran down the corridor, excited to watch a movie with my brothers and anxious to get ready in time.

"Try not to trip!" I heard Caleb's muffled voice yell from downstairs.

Ignoring him once again, I shot into my room, preparing for the evening.

REUNITED

"You look comfy," Caleb chuckled, setting the tray of food and drinks down on the table in front of the couch.

"That's because I am," I grinned, snuggling even further into the fluffy blanket wrapped around me.

Caleb let out a slight chuckle before collapsing onto the couch beside me, grabbing a soda off the table. "Mind sharing that blanket?"

"Yes I would mind," I grinned teasingly, reaching forwards and taking a brownie off the plate.

"Meanie," my brother pouted, slumping back against the back of the couch.

"And proud," I smirked, before taking a large bite of my gooey brownie.

"You're evil," Caleb glared playfully, suddenly grabbing the brownie from my hand and chucking it at the table in front of us, effectively breaking it into pieces as it came in contact with the surface.