the beginning

Connor,greg and amaya were at the tables at school outside making monsters.

Greg:man a few more days till Halloween comes.

Connor:yep can't wait to get candy.

Amaya:and those haunted houses.

Greg:and don't forget the costumes!

Amaya:oh yeah what would we dress as this year?

Greg:its obviously we are gonna dress as the pj masks.

Connor:ok but we just have to be careful about using our powers cause there is gonna be alot of people.

Greg:I know...ima get more markers.as he walk to the another table where the markers are and seen there were no more but he seen paw prints.

Greg:connor amaya come I want to show you something.as they walk to him.

Amaya:what's wrong greg?as he pointed to the paw prints.

Connor:paw prints so that means the wolfies.

Amaya:PJ MASKS WERE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Owlette:pj robot do where are the wolfies?pj robot used the picture player and spots the wolfies at the park just drawing things.

Catboy:these wolfies do they ever stop...TO THE CATCAR!as they jump in and drove to the park.

*later*

When they finally arrived and jump out the catcar.

Catboy:stop right there wolfies!

Howler:NEVER!!as they all ran.

Owlette:I'll slow them down catboy use your stripes to tied them up while gekko tried to get all the markers from them.as they both nodded and owlette flew.

She flew in front of the wolfies kids and used her owl features to make wall so the wolfies couldn't go there than catboy cane and used his stripes to tie the wolfies up.

Catboy:give us back the markers.

Rip:never!

Gekko:than we have to do this the hard way.as gekko pick them up and shake them and all the markers fell out.

Howler:dang it well we will be back pajama kids!as they tried to walk togher as they were still tied up.

Gekko:well let's put these markers back...PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!