the unexpected

So the pj masks put all the markers back in the school and went in the catcar.

Catboy:that was easy.

Owlette:yep.as they were driving there was some kind of light.

Gekko:guys is it me....or theres some kind of light over there....

As they drove near it a portal appeared.

Catboy:cool a portal!as gekko and owlette looked at him.

Catboy:I mean...we should hey ready cause anything can come out of there.as they jump out the catcar and gekko got his shields up and catboy got his stripes ready and owlette got her feathers.

Than suddenly three figures jump out the portal one was wearing the same outfit as catboy but it was black and had a cape on and he had pale skin and fangs.

And on the left one looked like gekko but he had two nails on both sides of his head and had stitches on his left hand and on his right leg and on his tail and his skin was a dark greenish color and he had no right eye and had a big scar on the right of his head.

And on the right it looked like owlette but you can see right through her.

Catboy:who are you and why do you look like us!?

???:hehehe.....they look funny.....the one on the left said.

???:well if you must know I am count cat that is Franken gekko and that is ghostlette and we are the monster masks!

Catboy:well...I am catboy he is gekko and she's owlette and we are the pj masks!

Franken gekko:ooooooooo jp maskz......

Gekko:anyways why are you guys here?

Ghostlette:well we were fighting mad scientists romeo he was gonna go into a dimension and take it over so we were trying to destroy it but we accidentally got sent into your dimension.

Catboy:so you need our help?

Count cat:no we can figure out how to get back in our dimension ourselves hmph.as he turn his head.

Ghostlette:don't mind him he can kinda be a wet blanket sometimes.

Count cat:I heard that!than the pj masks huddled.

Owlette:I think we should help them.

Catboy:how can we be sure we can help them and if this is not a trap like they are monsters after all.

Gekko:he's got a point count cat might suck our blood...as he looked at him.

Owlette:come on there us so that means there good just give them a chance.

Catboy:ok.....I guess......as they stop huddling.

Catboy:ok so we decided to help you.

Franken gekko:YAY!!!!!!!!as he raised his hands and one of them fell off.

Gekko:ummm......as the hand was moving around.

Ghostlette:its fine this happeneds alot.as she got his hand and put it back on.

*later*

They arrived at HQ and when pj robot seen the monster masks he jumped and ran to the coach.

Gekko:don't worry pj robot there friendly.as pj robot flew over to gekko.

Pj robot:*beeps*(who are they?)?

Catboy:well there us but from a diffrent universe.

Franken gekko:oooooo you got robot to!as he ran over to pj robot and hug him tight.

Gekko:so if your from a different universe what is pj robot like?

Ghostlette:he is the same in our dimension but his name is monster robot and he is more of a green and black color.

Pj robot:*beeps*(can someone help me before he crushes me!)!

*later*

Owlette and ghostlette was just ready some flossing flash comics.

Owlette:so can I ask you question?

Ghostlette:sure you can ask me anything.

Owlette:so if your me does that mean that you love your catboy?

Ghostlette:count cat yeah even if he can be alittle wet blanket he has a soft side to him.as she blushed alittle.

*with catboy and count cat*

They were just the couch catboy was playing a video game while count cat was just looking at there HQ.

Count cat:hmmmm your HQ can use some redesign cause it looks bland.as he crossed his arms.

Catboy:why do you have to be a sourpuss?catboy said as he turn off the game.

Count cat:hmph.as he turn his head.

Catboy:why can you just brighten up sometimes cause if you keep acting like that nobody will like you.

Count cat:I don't care I have Franken gekko and ghostlette and monster robot.

Catboy:but what happens if they don't want to be your friends cause of your bad attitude?......

Count cat:......I don't have time for this!as he turn into a bat and flew up.

*with gekko and Franken gekko*

Franken gekko was running around gekko's room and crashing into things than suddenly he crash into a plant.

Gekko:ummm.....are you ok buddy?....as he walk over to him and pulled him out of the plant.

Franken gekko:me ok WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!as he ran around than he stepped on a pebble and it got stuck on his foot.

Franken gekko:OUCH PEBBLE HURT!!!than he got angry and stomp around that he was making HQ shake that everyone came down.

Owlette:what's wrong!?

Gekko:he step on a pebble and he really angry!

Count cat:ugh not this again.as he walk over to him and lay him down and took out the pebble from his foot.

Franken gekko:oooooo foot don't hurt now.as he was happy.

Catboy:well....its gonna be morning and we have school today so bye.as the pj masks was about to leave.

Ghostlette:wait can't we join you?

Catboy:sorry you can't cause people will screan cause your a ghost your a vampire and your a Frankenstein monster no offense.

Count cat:yeah and plus I can't go in cause the sun.

Ghostlette:aw man....

Gekko:sorry....bye....as the pj masks left.