sucked in(short)

Ghostlette and Franken gekko was on the floor and they seen two people looking at them in evil smiles.

Ghostlette:what the.....where are...we?.....as she got up.

???:oh your awake well your in my flying factory.the person said on the left

???:yep and may I say you got a good sense of fashion in this factory.the person said on the right

???:thanks you got a sense of fashion to.

Ghostlette:wait a minute....I recognize that voice!......as she rubbed her eyes and seen it was romeo and mad romeo.

Ghostlette:WHAT THE MAD SCIENTIST ROMEO!!??

Mad romeo:yep its me and this handsome devil!!

Romeo:right back at ya big guy!!as Franken gekko woke up.

Franken gekko:what going on?......as Franken gekko got up and seen the two romeos and was surprised.

Franken gekko:WHAT THE ROMEOS....ME GET HIM AHHHHHHH!!!!!as he ran then hit something fell down.

Ghostlette:what the?....

Romeo:oh yeah I put a force field around here so you guys won't get out.

Ghostlette:but I am a ghost.

Romeo:I know but if you dare escape out of there then we suck you up with this.as mad romeo pulled out a proton pack(from Ghostbusters).

Mad romeo:if you dare do it then we'll suck you up with this and when your in here you can't get out anyway so HA!

Ghostlette:what do you want from us!?

Romeo:not much we just want to get my universe pj masks and bring you guys together so we can destroy you!

Mad romeo:yeah and get the other heroes from my and his universe and destroy them to.

Romeo:and soon when we get rid of any heroes in both of our universe then we will......

Romeo and mad romeo:TAKE OVER BOTH OF THE UNIVERSE MUHAHAHAHA!!!as they high five.

Ghostlette:but I heard you wanted to take over this universe.....

Mad romeo:yeah but......since I realize that there might be another me in different universe I suggest I should go to his universe because....if there was more me than we I can be unstoppable!!then romeo's eye went wide.

Romeo:hey what about we get more if us if we get more of us we can defeat the pj pest in any universe and if we do that then we can over any universe we want.

Mad romeo:THAT'S A GREAT IDEA LET'S GO GET THE MACHINE IN MY LAB!!as they both ran to mad romeo's lab.

Ghostlette:oh no.....

Franken gekko:this not good.....