two fights in one night

School was over and the pj masks was exhausted cause they had to try not to let the monster masks expose themselves.

Greg:man I am exhausted hope pj robot finishes his machine so he can sent them back home.

Connor:me to.

*later*

The pj masks and the monster masks walked to the park until they seen tire tracks.

Amaya:who made these tracks?

Greg:the wolfies,armadylan?

Greg 2:a truck!as everyone looked at him with silence than all there eyes open Wide.

All except for greg 2:romeo!

Connor:I wonder what he is up to this time....PJ MASKS WERE ON OUR WAY!!as him amaya and greg put the fist bump thing and look the others who had a confused looked.

Amaya 2:we don't get it?

Amaya:oh its something we do.

Amaya 2:oh well we do this like this....MONSTER MASKS WERE GOING RIGHT AWAY!!!

Monster masks:INTO THE BLOOD MOON TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

Catboy:pj robot have you finished the machine?

Pj robot:*beeps*(almost Its really hard making this machine.).as the pjs and monster masks walked to the picture player to see who made those tracks.

The video was showing a portal and somebody came out of it he was wearing goggles like romeo but he had white hair that was straight up and he had a lab coat that was grey and he was riding on lab that looks just like romeo's but it was a darker green and he was driving around the whole city.

Owlette:its romeo.... but he and his lab has a new look.as the monster masks were surprised.

Ghostlette:it can't be....can it?......

Count cat:I'm afraid so.....as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Gekko:what's wrong?

Count cat:he is our romeo from our universe....as the pj masks eyes were wide.

Owlette:what... but..how?...

Franken gekko:we not know how he got here....

Count cat:he must have used his machine to get here!

Owlette:guys to the owl glider!

Ghostlette:no thanks me and count cat can fly.

Gekko:ok than where would Franken gekko sit?

*later*

Owlette catboy and gekko were flying in the owl glider with Franken gekko who was sitting on gekko's lap while ghostlette and count cat were flying.

Gekko:why is it always me.....as gekko was being dramatic which made the other giggle and made count cat smile alittle and stop.

Catboy:*whisper*see that owlette.as he pointed to count cat.

Owlette:*whisper*yes count cat was trying to hold in his smile.as they both giggled.

Count cat:does anyone see him?

Owlette:let's see..OWL EYES!!

Ghostlette:you have that to GHOST EYES!!as they were both looking for mad romeo(other romeo) they seen nothing untill they seen romeo flying factory.

Owlette:I see romeo's flying factory.

Ghostlette:me to.

Catboy:let's go in!as everyone got near the factory.

Catboy:ok guys so the plan is this me and gekko sneak on broad and find out what romeo is doing while owlette and Franken gekko and ghostlette check if something wrong is happening while count cat checks outside the factory everyone got that?as everyone shook there heads except for count cat.

Count cat:that is a terrible idea!as the pj masks gasp.

Count cat:that plan is complete nonsense are you trying to let us get our mission to fail!?

Catboy:I am trying my best to come up with a good plan!

Count cat:your best huh than what about you think for a minute than!

Gekko:guys let's just calm down...

Count cat:shut it!

Catboy:HEY NO BODY TELLS MY FRIEND TO SHUT UP!!!

Catboy:IF YOU WEREN'T SO COLD HEARTED AND A JERK WE WOULD HAVE NOT BE WASTING TIME!!!

count cat:WELL GUESS WHAT I NEVER WANTED SOME HUMANS HELPING US THE HELPFUL THING YOU CAN DO IS JUST GO BACK HOME CAUSE WE GOT THIS!!!!!

Catboy:......your right.....as everyone gasp.

Catboy:....you guys got it under control you don't need some humans helping you.....

Catboy:go get Franken gekko we'll be on our way.....as owlette open the hatch and ghostlette grab Franken gekko as the owl-glider turn back to HQ.

Count cat:.....well....GOOD we did not need them anyway.

Franken gekko:me really like the pjs.....

Count cat:I don't care....they were all not that useful.

Franken gekko:well gekko put fake eye back in eye hole when....in lunch.....

Ghostlette:yeah and owlette helped me by warning to put my clothes back on when I was in the tree.

Count cat:I do not care they are just dumb humans let's just continue so we don't have to see then again.as they were near the flying factory than suddenly ghostlette stopped.

Count cat:why did you stop?

Ghostlette:I am getting tired ofbthis count cat!

Count cat:what do you mean!?

Ghostlette:I am tired of when you always have to say mean things to people when they try to help us!

Ghostlette:like you always have to be sarcastic and rude to others why can't you just open up!

Count cat:well I can't open cause I am a vampire and we don't care about no body feelings and we show no emotion to nobody!

Ghostlette:but we are you friends and we been through alot together and we been on your side alot of times and you can trust us!

Count cat:WELL GUESS WHAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS EVEN IF YOUR MY FRIENDS I DON'T CARE!!

Ghostlette:YOUR ALWAYS COLD HEARTED TO FRANKEN GEKKO AND ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!

Count cat:WELL GUESS WHAT IF YOU GUYS WERE LIKE ME THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE PUT UP WITH YOUR NONSENSE CAUSE I HATE FRANKENSTEIN MONSTERS AND GHOST HMPH!!!as Franken gekko and ghostlette eyes went wide open and ghostlette was angry.

Ghostlette:you know what......as a giant tube was behind ghostlette and Franken gekko.

Count cat:ghostlette Franken gekko!

Ghostlette:I don't cafe about you no more......I.....HATE YOU!!!as he had tears in her eyes than and they got sucked up intot he tube.

Count cat:GHOSTLETTE FRANKEN GEKKO!!!as he had small tears forming and when he heard ghostlette final sentence the tears began to fall and he started to cry.