MHQ(short)

Catboy and count cat we flying and speeding to MHQ.

Catboy:so what does MHQ look like?

Count cat:it looks like your HQ but its blood red and theres three latches one is dark green one is black and one is a light light light blue and monster robot is there.

Catboy:I'm excited to meet monster robot!as count cat facepalm.

Count cat:catboy this is not the time the faith of the every universe is in our hands right now!

Catboy:sorry...as they continue running and flying.

*with owlette,gekko,ghostlette and Franken gekko*

They seen all the fly bots flying around while they were hiding behind a tree.

Gekko:ok so me and owlette will take the ones on the right and you take the ones the left ok?as they nodded and ran to the fly bots.

Gekko:HEY FLY BOTS BET YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!!as gekko ran as the fly bots were chasing him.

Owlette:HEY FLY BOTS CAN'T CATCH ME!!!as some of the fly bots chase after her.

Franken gekko:fly bots....look at me!as the fly bots looked at him

Franken gekko:up heads!as he threw his head at them.

The fly bots got angry and they split to two chasing Franken gekko head and chase his torso.

Ghostlette:good job Franken gekko..but it heads up not up heads.as she flew over to him.

Franken gekko:aw man I mess up.....

Ghostlette:don't worry you didn't mess now its my turn.....HEY DUMB ROBOTS CAN'T CATCH ME!!! As she stick her tongue out and sone who were chasing Franken gekko head flew after her.

Ghostlette:the plan is going well guys count cat what do we do now?as she called him on the communicator.

Count cat:oh ummm?.........

Owlette:you don't know what to do you?

Count cat:no......but try to get them on your side.

Gekko:how they can't listen to us?

Catboy:what about you guys find robot and tell him everything he might believe you and sort things with the fly bots.

Gekko:ok on it.as everyone hang up.

*with count cat and catboy*

They were running than final they arrived at MHQ

This is what is looks like

Catboy:cool....HQ!........as he was amazed.

Count cat:NOT THE TIME!!!as he grab catboy arm and they enter MHQ.

Count cat:hi monster robot!as he waved to him.

Monster robot:hi count cat......who is he and why does he looks like you.

Count cat:its a long story...I'll tell you later....TO THE VAMPIRE CAR!!!as they ran to it. And jump in it.

Catboy:OMG I LIKE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!as catboy was so amazed at everything

Count cat:ok buckle up now.....and here we GO!!as they drove off.