robot talk(short)

*with owlette*

Owlette was getting chase by fly bots and was trying to search for robot.

Owlette thoughts:OH COME ON WHERE COULD ROBOT BE!?!?as she was flying around everywhere and trying to avoid the fly bots than she seen gekko.

Owlette:hey gekko I am coming on your side and ima go straight to you.she said on the communicator.

Gekko:ok...WAIT WERE GONNA CRASH INTO EACH OTHER!?!?

Owlette:that's the plan.as she swooped heading straight towards gekko who stop and screamed.

Owlette:3.....2...........1!as she grab gekko by the arns as all the fly bots crashed into each other.

Gekko:AAAAAHHHH!!!!!as he was still screaming.

Owlette:gekko?...as she giggled as he stopped screaming.

Gekko:oh....thanks....well anyways I wonder where could robot be?as he looked around.

Owlette:no problem and since I'm not chase anymore I could use my owl eyes now...OWL EYES!!as she looked around for robot than finally she seen robot at a graveyard sitting down looking sad.

Owlette:I see robot and he looks kinda sad?...as she flew over to him.

Owlette went behind robot and slowly went down and put gekko down and walk to him slowly.

Gekko:hey...robot....what's the matter?....as they were neat him.

Robot:*sighs*I kinda miss romeo....even though he's been mean and selfish and sometimes rude I still miss him....

Owlette:don't worry robot romeo's fine.as her and gekko put there hands on his back.

Gekko:yeah so basically mad romeo betrayed romeo and he locked him in a cage and tricked you guys.

Robot:what I have to help master!

Owlette:if you want to see romeo again than you have to help us defeat mad romeo before he takes over every single dimension.

Gekko:so will you help us?as robot got up.

Robot:yeah...ITS TIME TO BE A HERO......robot loves saying that.

*later with ghostlette and Franken gekko*

They were running away from all the fly bots that were chasing them till they hit a dead end.

Ghostlette:OH NO WERE GONERS!!!as they turn around and seen al the fly bots going to them slowly.

Franken gekko:ME DON'T WANNA TURN TO DUST!!!!!as they both close there eyes.

They fly bots were gonna grab them until they heard someone.

Robot:fly bots!as robot ran to them as owlette and gekko were behind him.

Robot:mad romeo tricked us he betrayed master and lock him in a cage so he can take over every dimension by him self so we need to work with the pj masks and the monster versions of them so who's with me?as the fly bots looked at each other for a minute than raised their hands.

Owlette:ok count cat the plan worked the robots are on our side so what's the next step?as she called him the the communicator.

Count cat:that fast wow?as he was impressed.

Count cat:ok umm....I got nothing at this point.

Catboy:don't worry I got one so basically we-......