finale

The pj masks and robot and all the fly bots were in front of the portal gettjng ready to go home.

Robot:I loved you monster version of the pj masks it was great meeting you as he and the fly bots about to go 8n the portal.

Count cat:WAIT!!as robot and the fly bots turn around.

Count cat:when your back in you world and when you in the flying factory please destroy that machine for us so your romeo won't be in our dimension again.

Robot:with pleasure miss you guys!as robot waved goodbye and him and the fly bots went in the portal.

Than the pj masks turn around and looked at the monster masks as the monster masks walked over to them.

Gekko:hey Franken gekko you might not be so bright or sharp but....your really a sweet,cool and loyal your friends are lucky to have you on the team.

Franken gekko:awwww.....thank you gekko...huggy?as he open his arms.

Gekko:....alright huggy...as gekko open his arms then Franken gekko grab him and hugged him tight that his eyes was gonna pop out.

Gekko:TOO TIGHT TOO TIGHT!!!!as he kept hugging him.

*with owlette and ghostlette*

Owlette:I'll miss you ghostlette.....

Ghostlette:I'll miss you to....and thanks for reminding me how much I love count cat again.

Owlette:no problem that's what we pj masks do we help....as they both giggled  and hugged.

*with catboy and count cat*

They were just glaring at each other in silence.

Count cat:....thanks for saving our world and for patching things up with my friends and for helping me become a better vampire.....as he put his hand out.

Catboy:no problem that's what we do we help people no matter what.as catboy shook hands with him.

The pj masks were starting to walk to the portal then looked at the monster masks than they just run up to them and hugged all of them with small tears in there eyes.

Gekko:WE'LL MISS YOU!!

Owlette:WE'LL NEVER FORGOT YOU GUYS!!

Catboy:YOU WILL ALWAYS BE INSIDE OF OUR HEARTS!!as the monster tried to hold in there tears but decided tonlet them out and hugged them back.

Franken gekko:I LOVE YOU!!

Ghostlette:WE'LL MISS YOU TO!!

Count cat:BUT....YOU GUYS CAN USE THE PORTAL MACHINE THAT PJ ROBOT HAS SO YOU GUYS CAN VIST US AGAIN!!as they all cried as pj robot started to cry.

Pj robot:*beeps*(I LOVE GROUP HUGS!!!)!!!as he came and hugged them.

*later*

Everyone got themselves under control and the pj masks wipe there tears away and waved to the monster masks goodbye.

Ghostlette:save travels!

Count cat:see you soon!

Franken gekko:WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!as they all waved to them than the pj masks went in the portal as it closed.

Ghostlette:so what should we do?

Count cat:what about tomorrow we make it the bestest day ever with the people we loved.as he came closer to ghostlette.

Count cat:.....ghostlette.....I love you no matter how much I get angry......as he hold her hand.

Ghostlette:I will always love you to to count cat......I always wil....as there face came closer then they kissed.

Franken gekko:BEAUTIFUL!!!as he was crying with tears of joy as they stop kissing.

Count cat:well there one thing to do......MONSTER MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE BLOODMOON WE SAVE THE DAY!!!

*with the pj masks*

The pj masks were at there HQ being gloomy cause they miss the monster masks.

Gekko:....well hey guys.....Halloween is tomorrow.....so what about we dress up aa the monster masks.....this year?as he tried to cheer them up as owlette and catboy smiled.

Owlette:that's a good idea gekko we should do that.

Catboy:well it will remind us of them.as they were both cheered up.

*tomorrow night*

It was Halloween today and everyone started to trick or treat around houses as the pj masks  made there costumes look like the monster masks.

Catboy:gekko this was a good idea!

Owlette:yeah we feel much better!

Gekko:thanks guys it was no big deal.

Catboy:.....OH WAIT...guys we forgot.as gekko and owlette realized.

Gekko:oh yeah.....PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!

That's the end of the monster masks story hope yall enjoyed it.