romeo betrayal

Catboy was still tied up in a cage seeing the romeos preparing the machine.

Catboy:*I gotta do something!as he was struggling to get free.

Romeo:no use of getting free kitty cat that rope is so strong you can't break out of it.

Mad romeo:were almost finished with it hey good looking what about youbcall your fly bots and that robot to come here so cause its almost finish.

Romeo:ok.as he walk away to get a speaker.

Catboy:I need to get out of this cage!

*later with owlette,gekko and the monster masks*

They were running where count cat was telling them to run.

Owlette:I hope catboy is okay...

Gekko:don't worry he's catboy and he'll be fine.

Owlette:I guess your right.....than suddenly they heard a microphone noise.

Romeo:attention every robot stop what your doing and go to the building room.

Ghostlette:ok we need run fast count cat can you just give us the full way to get to catboy!

Count cat:okay you just go ti the left and than to the left again than the right than when you see a teal door than were there.

Gekko:ok good let's go cause I see fly bots in the distance!as they all began to ran.

*with catboy,romeo and mad romeo*

Mad romeo had already completed the machine.

Romeo:ok I called the fly bots what now?as mad romeo had a smirk on his face.

Mad romeo:now YOU BECOME MY PRISONER!!as he got a ray gun and shot romeo with it and it tied him up with the ropes catboy has.

Romeo:WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??as mad romeo picked him up.

Mad romeo:well I decided I want to take over the dimensions by myself I just needed someone gullible like you to hell me set my machine up faster and now since you called your fly bots and robot they can help me take over every dimension!as he put him in the cage where count cat was at.

Romeo:but I thought we had something together...

Mad romeo:well looks like we didn't but your still good looking though.

Romeo:thanks you to..HEY!!

Mad romeo:ok enough talking and I gotta put you guys  up high because your robots will notice what's going on lucky I got this remote.

Romeo:when did you built that!?

Mad romeo:I build lots of things without you noticing...well cya later bye bye!!as he pressed the button and catboy and romeo cages started to go up high than a few fly bots came.

Mad romeo:hello fly bots if your looking for romeo he's......got diarrhea so he will not be joining us soon but luckily he left me in charge so guys do what I say ok?as the fly bots shook there heads.

Mad romeo:ok now let's start this we will take over......my dimension first then come back here to take this dimension over than every dimension so let's start now tge other fly bots will know where to look for us.as he went to  the machine.

Mad romeo:turn on in 3......2......1!!!as he pressed it and it began to glow.

It was glowing brighter and brighter than a portal appeared.

Mad romeo:yes it works...now let's go fly bots!as the fly bots flew into the portal than mad romeo walk in the portal.

Romeo:I can't believe that my handsome good looking is about to take over every dimension without me and he said I had diarrhea so rude!

Catboy:that's the least of our problems the first problem is we need to get out of these ropes you know how to get out of these ropes?

Romeo:I have a better idea kitty cat.......HELP ANYONE PLEASE HELP HELP ME HELP!!!!!!as he yelled at the top of his lungs as catboy wanted to face palm.

But more fly bots cane and robot was there.

Robot:where is master?as he looked around.

Romeo:ROBOT I AM UP HERE HELP!!!!as robot couldn't hear him cause they were way up high.

Robot:master must be on this portal let's go in.as him and the fly bots go in.

Romeo:OH COME ON!!!

*with owlette,gekko and the monster masks*

They were still running untill they finally arrived to the building room door.

Ghostlette:were finally here!

Gekko:let's go in!as the door open and there eyes were wide open when they seen the portal.

Owlette:oh no the romeos already started there plan....and they must have gotten catboy.....

Catboy:OWLETTE GEKKO HELP FRANKEN GEKKO GHOSTLETTE COUNT CAT HELP I AM UP HERE!!!as he yelled.

Count cat:wait do you hear that?

Gekko:hear what?

Count cat:vampire ears!as he used his ears and could kinda hear cause he was alittle weak.

Count cat:I hear.....someone calling our names.....up there.he pointed up.

Owlette:me and ghostlette will check it out.as she flew up.

Ghostlette:cab you hold count cat for a sec gekko?

Gekko:sure.as she handed him him.

Ghostlette:thanks.as she flew up.

Owlette:what could it be?......as she was started to hear a familiar voice.

Ghostlette:could that be?......as she caught up to her.

As they flew up and the voice got louder than they seen two cages.

They finally got to see who was the cages and they seen catboy and romeo.

Owlette:CATBOY and....ROMEO!!??

Catboy:long story can you get me out please.

Owlette:ok SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!as she used them to break the cages and grab catboy in her arms while ghostlette got romeo in her arms.

Owlette:are you ok catboy?

Catboy:I'm always alright as long as I have gekko and you.as owlette blushed and kissed catboy.

Romeo:hey ghost don't drop me with your ghost stuff!as ghostlette rolled her eyes.

They we flying till they finally got to the bottom.

Owlette:guys look who we found.as they landed on the ground abd everyones eyes werr wide

Gekko:CATBOY YOUR ALRIGHT but.... why is romeo here?

Catboy:I'll tell you but can you get me out if these ropes.as owlette put him down.

Gekko:sure can SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he grab the ropes abd rip the ropes off.

Romeo:HEY WHAT ABOUT ME AND YOU PUT ME DOWN!!!

Ghostlette:as you wish.as she dropped him on purpose.

Catboy:ok so basically mad romeo betrayed romeo and he and some fly bots and robot are in the monster masks world taking over it.

Owlette:ok we need and plan.

Franken gekko:we need to run more flying robots coming.

Catboy:come on guys let's go!as they all ran to the portal.

Romeo:what about me!as Franken gekko came.

Franken gekko:ummm......you be save....in box.....as he grab Him abd put him in a crate and run in the portal.