monster masks world

The pj masks and the monster masks entered the portal and went they went it they appeared in a world they seen that the sky was red and everything was creepy looking it had spider webs lots kf graveyards and skulls signs everywhere.

Franken gekko:HOME..SWEET..HOME!!! Franken gekko said.

Gekko:wait this is your dimension!?

Ghostlette:yep is this place nice or what.

Catboy:sure..I guess.....

Owlette:guys were let's focus on stopping mad romeo before he takes over your world.

Ghostlette:oh yeah sorry.

Gekko:so where can mad romeo be?

Ghostlette:I know where he is when he is close to take over the world follow me.as they followed her.

*later*

They were running till they seen mad romeo with lots of fly bots and robot at some kind of weird creepy museum.

Ghostlette:I knew it!

Gekko:SHHH!!as he covered her mouth.

Ghostlette:*whisper*oh sorry!as gekko let go of her mouth.

Owlette:*whisper*ok gekko you and Franken gekko will camouflage so you guys know what he is saying better while all of us hides in those bushes right there.as gekko shook his head yes.

Gekko:*whisper*SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he turn invisible as the others hid in a bush.

Franken gekko:super.....camo thingy....as he turn invisible.

Gekko:*whisper*Franken gekko let's ok and be quiet.

Franken gekko:*whisper*got that gekko!as they both walked quietly.

They were walking until they were able to hear mad romeo clearly.

Mad romeo:ok robot army so we are gonna take over the world how you might say well I got a idea so step 1 we take everyone here and not leave till were done step 2 we force them to obey me no matter what and step 3 we go to your dimension and take over that one step 4 than we take over every dimension.as he did a evil laugh.

Robot:what if the pj masks and the monster version of them get in your way?

Mad romeo:if they get in our way than we just have to.....destroy them.....as he pulled out a ray.

Robot:what's that in your hand?

Mad romeo:its a ray gun that will just turn them into dust and as there dust bodies fly away.as gekko eyes were wide open.

Franken gekko:INDO NTO WANT TO......BE DUST!!!!......as he shouted that out loud.

Mad romeo:who said that!?as gekko covered his mouth.

Mad romeo:the monster masks and pj masks are here!as gekko grab Franken gekko and ran away to the bushes where the others are hiding.

Mad romeo:ok guys follow the plan and if you see the monster or pj masks than bring then to me!as some of the fly bots and robot left.

Gekko:*whispers*GUYS!!!as he and and franken gekko return to the bush.

Owlette:*whisper*gekko your here so what did mad romeo say?

Gekko:*whisper* its bad mad romeo is gonna make the fly bots get everyone in this city to make them obey him and said if the fly bits see us they take us to romeo and he will turn us into dust!as everyone eyes were wide open.

Ghostlette:*whisper*that's a bad thing if everyone  gets captured they might discover us and also how are we gonna stop them if we are gonna turn into dust!

Gekko:*whisper*wait but are you a ghost?

Ghostlette:*whisper*yeah but mad romeo made inventions that blast ghosts to.....

Owlette:*whisper*catboy I'm hope you have a plan?.....

Catboy:......*whisper*sadly no....I don't have a plan this time.......as owlette and gekko gasp.

Gekko:*whisper*but....you always have one.....like always.....

Catboy:*whisper*I'm sorry but.....we never had a mission this difficult before.....I say we.....let mad romeo win.....as everyone gasp.

Ghostlette:*whisper*he's right.......as everyone got up.

Count cat:*whisper*wait!as everyone stopped.

Count cat:*whisper*I got a plan......so me and catboy will go to MHQ(monster head quartets)and get the vampire car(a vampire version of the cat car)while you guys distract all those fly bots and try to get them on your side and then we all try to get mad romeo ray and defeat him and the pjs and the fly bots go back to your dimension and destroy that dimension machine for good does that plan sound clear?as everybody looked at each and shook there head yes.

Ghostlette:*whisper*but your still weak though.....I do not want nothing bad to happened to you.....as she looked at him.

Count cat:*whisper*don't worry ghostlette ima fine I'm starting to get alittle of my energy back.as he got off her hand and turn back into his normal self.

Ghostlette:*whisper*yeah but....I just......just....I WANT MAKE UP WHAT I SAID TO YOU!!!as she had tears in her eyes.

Ghostlette:*whisper*when I said those things to you I felt bad and when owlette told me that....you cared about us....and that....you love us.......I wanted to make up the way I said to you.....

Count cat:*whisper*this isn't your fault ghostlette......its mine......if I wasn't so selfish and insensitive and mean to you and Franken gekko none of this wouldn't have happened....as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Count cat:*whisper*the reason I been like that all those times is because....of my parents they always tell me to become a proper vampire but I just want to be mine own vampire.....but they never listen they never love me.....they just want me to be like them and not myself.....you guys think I might be confident but.....I an too shy to stand up in front my own parents.....

Ghostlette:*whisper*why have you never told us this?.....

Count cat:*whisper*because.....of you ment them then they would have make me not be friends with you guys no more.....and I don't want to lose the people I love most.as ghostlette blush.

Count cat:*whisper*ghostlette....I will always love you no matter what you say.....as they looked each other.

Ghostlette*whisper*.....I will always love you to count cat......as there faces began to go closer and closer than they kissed.

Count cat:*whisper*so your ready?as they stopped kissing.

Ghostlette:*whisper*I'll always be ready.

Count cat:*whisper*ok than....TIME TO BE A MONSTER!!